|| Special Chapter ||

Start from the beginning

It won't hurt if I try, right?

•~~~~~•

Okay, I am going to convince him today!

As I was about to enter the building, Pacifica suddenly hugged my neck from behind.

"Hello (Y/n)!"

"Ugh.....P-Pacifica....."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" She then let go of me, and we walked inside the building. As we were walking, and talking, I then saw Will walking in our direction.

"Psst...I still have my eye on you." Pacifica whispered. So she saw him as well. Dammit!

How am I going to do this!?

"Hi, Will!" I suddenly waved at him. I was really surprised I did that.

Will looked at me, and had a confused look but then had a slight wave, and walked away. My face heated, that was so embarrassing!

"Oooh!~ You're blushing!" Pacifica yelled.

After saying our goodbye, I walked into my classroom. My other classmates was cleaning the classroom, and the others are still decorating the place.

As I started helping them, our class secretary gave me a letter, I looked at her, confused, "I saw Will dropped it, you should give it to him. By the way....I've heard."

Snap! Pacifica! You tattletale!

Wait, this is a great timing! I then immediately went to his classroom. I saw him cleaning his classroom, I've heard that his classroom is going to be a 'Couple's Photo Booth'.

"U-uhmm.....excuse me!" Everyone in the classroom looked at me.

"May I talk to Will?" Everyone smirked, and immediately said yes, and pushed Will next to me.

"Have fun talking to him!" With that they close the door.

Did Pacifica told them? Dang it, Pacifica.

I then dragged him to an isolated place. Honestly, my face went red when I heard a lot of whistling, and yelling from his classroom.

As I stop dragging him, I took a deep breathe, and turned around to looked at him, "Please be my Valentines." I whispered so that no one can hear.

"....?" He had a confused look on his face. I must be seeing things but I can see that he was blushing.

"Please! Just until Valentines day ends! I accidentally told my friend that you were my special someone!"

He then slowly nodded, and walked away.

"Was that a yes!?" I shouted at him making him jumped. He turned to look at me, and nodded, then went back to his classroom.

Sighing, I leaned on the wall, well that was easy.

Oh no! I forgot the letter!

But if I go back, and give him this, his classmate might get us into more trouble!

I could just give him this later.

I immediately went to my locker, and place the letter inside. Even if I was really curious to know what's inside, I still have to respect his privacy.

I went back to the classroom, and only met by girls who are smirking.

"I only came back only to see you guys like that."

"Hey, who could blame us?"

"Me -_-"

•~~~~~•