||Chapter 22||

Will Cipher's POV

"Dipper..."

"Heh, didnt think you would come.."

I glared at him and noticed that (Y/n) wasn't around. He saw me do this and smirked.

"Looking for her? Well let's not keep you waiting." As he said that he scooted a little bit and I saw (Y/n) on a chair.

Her head was hanging low and she had many bruises. That made me real mad. I then shouted which even made me really surprised.

"I thought that you said you didn't do anything to her!?"

He then fold his arm and acted like a child. "I did but I got bored and your were taking too long so she helped me to take my boredom away."

"Why as you even doing this...?" I muttered but I know he could he hear but I didn't care.

"Well obviously, she was your distraction. I can't let her take you and besides..." He then looked at me and smirked. "I am your master."

He was right, he is my master. That's why I hate him. That's why I never wanted to exist. That's why I never wanted to be apart of this world.

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless but I was able to glare at him.

There was this long silence between us. We were staring at each other for a long time. I took a glance at (Y/n) she's still hanging her head low. I know what she is feeling right now.

Thinking of it want me to get rid of Dipper forever.

I then chuckled.

"I maybe a weak demon but what do I care? At least I am not some cooped up person that's interested on boring magical tricks." Yeah, that's me when I saw the person I love hurt.

I have the courage to talk like that. That's how I let out my anger.

"Really? That's-"

"That's why you need me. You need me to give you the attention of others. This is why I don't want to be your prisoner. Is that it?"

He was speechless.

'How is he getting all of this sudden confidence?'

I chuckled. Reading his mind made me want to record it and put it in his ear until he gets deaf. His aura changed.

"Heh, I never new you got the nerve to say that. Well the answer of that is a yes. Yes I wanted to gain more attention but what is it to you?"

I smirked, "My power. You used my power. I don't care if you got broke or something happened to your stupid reputation. I actually thought that you 'The Great Dipper Gleeful' would be the greatest magician thingy in the world. But my thoughts were mistaken, that would never happen without me."

Again, there was a moment of silence until the wind suddenly passed. Dipper then spoke,

"Let's see about that confidence of yours. I want to make a deal, we will have a challenge, we will battle until there is one man standing. If you win, you can have (Y/n) and be free but if you lose, (Y/n) would be my new 'assistant' hmm? Is that a deal?"

I stayed silence for a while and finally gave my choice. "Deal."

He then smirked, "We will start tomorrow. I hope you're ready to face your challenge, Cipher."

With that he disappeared with (Y/n). I then fell landing on my knees. I breathe heavily, yeah I was scared.

I didn't even know that I have the nerve to say all of that to him without stuttering.

So we will fight huh?
I don't care how difficult it is but all I know that I am determined to get
(Y/n) back.

"Let the games begin, Gleeful."

- End of Chapter -
I am sorry that this chapter is a bit short. I just didn't have the mood to write this.

Sorry, I am just having a doubt that I could finish this. BUT! Yes there is a but. I am very determined that I could finish this but I don't know for how long.

•Author~Chan was filled with
DETERMINATION•

Yeah......

•Awkward silence•

What am I even doing in my life?

Uh-anyways hope you enjoy the chapter and stay tuned for the next.

Oh and by the way, I will make a oneshots uhm it's would be called,

'Is That A Deal? | Bill Cipher x Reader | Oneshots'

Is that alright? Well if you have any ideas just message me or comment. I would be really appreciated by the volunteer. Lol

Yeah that's all bye!~

~Your Weird Author