||Chapter 10||

(Y/n)'s POV

I slightly get up and stretch my arms. I yawned, hmm...what to do today..?

I get out of bed and took a bath. I brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair and wore a casual clothes. I dont really know what to do today.

"Honey! Time for breakfast!" I heard my mom shouted. "Coming!" I replied.

I wwnt downstairs and sat down on the dining chair. I ate (f/f) (AN: favorite food). Hmm....maybe I could spend my time with Mabel.

As if on cue my phone rang. I check my phone and recieved one new message by unkowned number.

Unkown Number: Hey (Y/n)! Its me Mabel want to hang out with me?

I smiled then replied..

You: Sure!

Unknown Number: Yey! Meet you at the tent!

So...thats settles then. I changed my clothes and took my (f/c) scarf and went out.

--------------------------
I can see the tent from here. When I was near I saw Mabel, she wore a blue floral dress. It looks beautiful on her.

"Hey Mabel!" I greeted. She then noticed my attention and smiled. "Hey (Y/n)!" She greeted back.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked. She was thinking until...

"(Y/n)!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and what suprised me that it was Pacifica and Gideon running towards our direction.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. "Well...we want you to hang out with us! C'mon!" Pacifica pull me but Mabel pulled my other arm.

"Ehem. I am definetly sorry but (Y/n) have an appiontment with me right now." Mabel said glaring to the both of them.

Pacifica then pulled me again "I'm sorry Mabel but she will come with us." Gideon said glaring at Mabel.

Oh god. I dont know what to do "Ehehe...well I have an idea. We can hang out together, thats not so bad right?" I said giving them an idea.

"NO WAY!!" They yelled in unison. I sighed, how am I supposed to deal with this? Wait a minute....

"Wait are you guys an enemy or something?" I asked, well I had to.

They looked at me then continued glaring at each other. "You see (Y/n), we didnt really met in a friendly matter." Mabel said.

They all nodded. "Well can you guys atleast let me go?" I pleaded. They eventually let me go.

"It settles then, like it or not we will spend our time together period." I said looking directly at them.

"But-!" Pacifica was about to speak but I cut her off "No buts! Now let us now bond. This can be helpful for your friendliness relationship." I explained.

They sighed then nodded. I smiled "Good, now where do you guys want to go?" I asked.

"Hmm..what about the lake? It's peaceful and-" Pacifica was cut off by Mabel. "Boriiing!" She whined in a childish tone.

I looked at Mabel and her face was really annoyed. "Uhm....anything else?" I asked. "We'll we could go shopping y-" Mabel was cut off by Pacifica and Gideon. "Laaaame!" They both whined.

I sighed. This three can't get along, can't they?

-End of Chapter-
Wow this is going to be an annoying day for (Y/n), oh well!

I actually can't type properly because my middle, and ring finger is sprained because of my stupidness I tripped at the pool and landed in my hand. It hurts a lot.

Anyways enough about me, do you guys like the chapter? Leave a vote or a comment if you do.

That would be all and goodbye my dear Readers!

~Your Wierd/Stupid Author