||Chapter 4||

(Y/n)'s POV

Ring Ring Ri-

I turned off my alarm clock and slightly get up. I yawned, that was the best dream ever!

Anyways, I get out of bed and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw my mother placing a plate of pancake in the table.

"Omg! Pancakes!" I sat down and eat the pancakes. Yum!

My mom smiled. "So how's the show?" She asked. "Good met new person too." I replied

"Oh! Well thats good to hear by the way, you should visit my long time friend his name is Bud Pines. He lives in the gift store called Mystery Shack." She explained.

I simply nodded and finished my pancakes.

I grab my (f/c) backpack and put all the things I need. I informed my mom that I will go to this Mystery Shack.

While walking I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to bumped into you!" A female girl said. I looked up and saw a blonde hair girl who had her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"ah- hehehe...its alright." I replied nervously. "My names (Y/n), whats yours?"

She smiled widely "I'm Pacifica Southeast! I lived in the Mystery Shack!" She replied cheerfully.

"Good timing- wait are you perhaps related to uncle Bud?" I asked confused. She nodded "He's my grunkle!"

Wait what? Grunkle?

She grab my hand and pulled me somewhere, who knows what?

"C'mon ill take you to him!" She said then continued to pull me. I sighed then nodded.

------------------
We were finally at the shack. I looked up and saw a sign called Mystery Hack, what?

Oh nevermind the S had fallen.
Pacifica pulled me inside.

"Oh Gideon! Come down here! I want you to meet someone!" Pacifica yelled.

"Ugh what is it?" a boy then walk downstairs who I assume is Gideon.

He had a white hair, a star hat, orange t-shirt, and a vest. He looked at me. "Oh hello! I am Gideon Pines."

"The names (Y/n), nice to meet you Gideon." I replied. I then saw another figure.

"Oh you must be (Y/n)! Pleasure to meet you." The person said. I smiled
"Nice to meet you too mister...?"

He chuckled "Bud Pines, just call me grunkle bud." he replied. I nodded "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked the two....?

"Uhm, I forgot to ask. Are you guys cousins or something?" They looked at each other and nodded. Oh okay, that explains.

"Anyways, what do you guys want to do?"

They looked at each other then shrugged. I sigh "Well you can give me a tour at this place, I am new here." I said giving them an idea.

They nodded in agreement. We then head out.

-Time Skip cuz' I'm a couch potato-

"Thanks for the tour guys!" I shouted ready to go for an afternoon walk.

"Were happy to be your friend! Bye (Y/n)!" Pacifica yelled back. I waved then started walking.

Thud!

Huh? What was that? I looked at the side and saw a figure.

I walk through the bushes and saw him again. "Hey Will!" I greeted. He jumped back and turned around.

He was......crying?

"Oh i-its just...yo-you..." he mumbled. "Hey are you okay?" I asked to make sure if he was okay.

He wiped away his tears. "Y-yeah.."
he simply replied. "Are you sure?"
he nodded.

I sat down next to him. There was a momemt of silence. "Hey why were you crying? Was something wrong?
I asked breaking the silence.

I heard sobbing, I looked at him and he was crying again. "I'm sorry I didnt meant to asked that question.." I apologized.

"No..i-its alright" he replied. Poor guy, somethings wrong I just knew it.

I sighed then hug him. He was suprised at my sudden move. "Hey dont cry, I hate seeing my friends cry." I calmly said

"Fri-friend..?" He stuttered, I pulled back then smiled. "Your my friend, I dont want you to be sad I want you to smile!" I said cheerfully.

He then smiled and wiped away his tears. "Th-thanks." he simply replied. He looked at the sky "Oh no. I really need to go now, tha-thanks for the company." he stand up and run away.

Was he in a hurry?

Well whatever it is, atleast I made him smile.

I then stand up and started walking.
I hope I could see him again.

-------End of Chapter-------
Hello again my dear readers!
Did you enjoy reading this chapter?

Well if you do please leave a like, comment or if you dont like it then I'm sorry for my terrible story....

;-;

Anyways! Thats all I have to say!
Goodbye my lovely readers!

~Your Wierd Author