||Chapter 9||

Will Cipher's POV

I was now at her front door. I am still thinking on what should I say, I sighed then knock on the other.

I heard footsteps until it stopped. The door opened and it was (Y/n).

She had a suprised expression plastered on her face. "Will? What are you doing here?" She asked.

I breathed heavily, well here goes nothing.

"Can you come to the tent with me!" I said a little bit fast. I dont want her to be confused on what I said.

She smiled "Of course." I nodded and hold her hand then pulled her.

--------------------------
We were now in front of the tent. I looked at (Y/n) but her head was hanged low. I was confused but I realized that I was still holding her hand.

I eventually let go of her hand "So-sorry..." I apologized while still embarresed.

She looked at me then nodded "Let's just go inside." She suggested and I nodded. We went inside the show.

Perfect timing the show was about to start. We sat down and continue to watch.

"Psst. Will? Why did you want me to come her anyway?" (Y/n) whispered. I really dont know what I should say to her.

C'mon Will, think!

"We-well..I just want t-to introduced you to Ma-mabel thats all.." I explained. She nodded then continued on to watch the show.

--------------------------
The show was over and we waited for the other people to exit the tent.

When we were the only one who is still inside I stand up and told her to follow me. She did and we both walked in the backstage.

Mabel was already there waiting then she saw us with a smile on her face.

"Finally! You guys took so long." She said. "Thank you Will, is it okay for me to borrow (Y/n) for a bit?" She asked and I looked at (Y/n).

She smiled then nodded. "O-okay.." I replied. She then talked to (Y/n) about stuff that I dont know about.

I dont really want to eavesdrop their conbersation so I went out and just waited for (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

"O-okay.." Will replied then went out. Mabel was talking non-stop.

"Woah there, uhm..Mabel can you uh-slow down? I really cant understand you." I said she then nodded then talked properly.

"Hello (Y/n)! It is really nice to finally meet you. I was really looking forward to be your friend." She said. I was suprised, she want to be friends with me? Well I dont really have a problem to that.

I smiled "Sure. Ill be happy to be your friend!" I said cheerfully. She gasped then hugged me tightly.

"Ma-mabeel....Cant bre-breaathe!" I said. She eventually let go "Sorry!" She apologized then I giggled. "No worries." I replied.

"So do you want to hangout some other times?" She asked. I nodded "Yay!" She chirped then I chuckled.

I didnt know she was like this.

"Well I need to go now." I said she then nodded then waved at me. I waved back then went out.

I saw Will waiting for me.

I smiled then walked towards him. He then noticed me walking towards him.

"S-so..?" I was confused on what he was trying to say but I eventually get it. "Good! Mabel and I are friends now." I said he then smiled.

"Well I should go now, thanks for the invite." I said then waved at him. He waved back "Bye.." he said then went inside the tent.

I was now at my house. I'm not really tired so I just went inside my room and grab my phone.

I played (f/s) and laid down on my bed. I sighed then think about something. I think I should hangout with Pacifica amd Gideon.

I dont know! I felt my eyelid starting to get heavy and fell asleep.

-End of Chapter-
I'm back!
I am very sorry that I did not update for a while.

My school life is very busy and I meed to focus on my studies.

And I am also sorry that this chapter is short but I promise you the other chapters will be long, if I can try of course.

Anyways! Enough about me, thank you for liking my story it means a lot to me.

And please vote or comment for more. I am not sure if I am going to finish this but I am trying my best.

Thank you once again and Goodbye Readers~♡!

~Your Wierd Author