||Chapter 1||

Please know that I started writing this when I was 12 and for some reason my past self is fastening things up in here and it's really cringey so bear with me.
-------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked my mother who is concentrating on driving.

She chuckled "Not yet Hun." She replied. Ugh! We've been driving for so long, how many hours have passed? 8 HOURS!!

Oh silly me~!
I am (F/n). I am 16 years old and I am an impaitent girl yet childish one.

My mother and I were having a vacation on somewhat called small town 'Reverse Falls'.

I was really excited until i noticed that our frickin' ride was sooooo loooong! I think I might die.

Anyways! Back to the present.

I was staring at the window, thinking about foods and stuffs until the surrondings was now filled with pine trees. Wierd huh?

"Were here!" my mom shouted
"FINALLY!" I yelled. I then saw a modern look cabin house with a beautiful sky garden at the rooftop.

My mom parked in front of the cabin. I then get out of the car and explore inside the house.

The insides are a bit dusty but its nice. I smiled and went upstairs.

I went inside a room. It has a queen size bed, a beautiful desk each side of the bed, and windows.

Haiii...
This is going to be a long day unpacking..

-------End of Chapter-------
So how's the first chapter?
I know, I know ugly right?

Anyways, if you do like this please leave a like or comment and stay cool!

~Your Wierd Author