||Chapter 30||

(A/N: (f/f) means favorite flower.)

•Friday•

(Y/n)'s POV

This is weird, I didn't saw any of my friends today. Maybe they're busy, or went somewhere important?

Oh well, that's my guess....

Currently, I'm walking around my house. Hearing the sounds of birds chirping, the leaves rustling, and the sun shining makes me want to stay here forever. It felt like it was just a day or two, I just moved here.

What'll actually happened if I didn't moved here. I guess Mabel would still argue with Pacifica and Gideon. That reminds me, I wonder who's the guy Mabel's interested in. Oh well....

"You've been walking around the house, aren't you going to do anything?"

"I don't know, I didn't see anyone today, well except you and Mom." I replied, I went towards (A/f/n). Okay, now an idea popped out of my mind. What if (A/f/n) is a human, I imagined him as a cute little boy but not as cute as Will though.

"What's with the face?" (A/f/n) asked, suspiciously. I chuckled, and went inside the house. He eventually followed, "Seriously, what's with that?" I shook my head and went inside my now empty room. I sighed, I'm going to miss this place.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, today is my last day. Last day of vacation, last day of having fun, last day of seeing my friends, and last day being with Will. Ugh, and the worst part is that I'll be dealing with college, how fun is that?

Not.

Don't worry, you're going to survive.... Eventually.

I suddenly got up, who was that!? Am I going crazy?

You're already crazy.

"Who are you!?" (A/f/n) looked at me, I could tell he's confused, I looked stupid right now.

"Are you okay?" He asked and hopped towards me. He then jumped at the bed and sat beside me. He didn't hear it?

Of course not, dummy. You're the only one that can hear me.

"Ahh! Get out of my head, get out of my head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" (A/f/n) hopped back, he was shivering. Oh no, I scared him, "I'm so sorry..."

Good job, you made your friend scared. That's for making me having that stupid deal.

Deal? What is this voice talking about. I didn't made a deal with anyone.

Guess again.

I shook my head and try to sleep it off.

---------

•Sunday•

Until now, I still didn't see any of my friends even Will. I guess he's still not okay with me leaving. I sighed as I put all the stuff on my Mom's car, good thing we didn't need to bring that many stuff, it's not like we're going to stay here forever.

"We still have an hour, do you want to take on last look at the town before we leave?" Mom asked, that's a good idea. I nodded and started walking around the town.

Aren't you leaving?

Oh yeah, you're still there.