||Chapter 17||

Will Cipher's POV

"WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and teleported.

Wait. Did I-i just said th-that? Oh no.
I teleported back but she wasn't there anymore. Oh y-yeah I know how to teleport and such.

Where is she?

Maybe she's at her house. I just went for it and went to her house, when I was in front of her door I knock and heard footsteps.

The door slowly opened and it was
(Y/n)'s mother. She smiled sweetly at me "Hello dear, may I help you?"

"We-well..uh..I was wondering if
(Y-y/n) is there?" I asked but she had a worried face. "Sorry dear but she doesn't want any visitors, she said that she was sick."

N-no... I know she is not sick...

"O-oh.. Well i-if she's better, ca-can you please tell her that I-i said s-sorry....." And with that I left, I don't really want her to tell her why. I went back to the tent and saw Dipper crossing his arm.

"Tsk. Where were you?" He asked calmly. I avoided eye contact with him "I-i.." But I didn't know what I could say. He raised his one eyebrow.

"I sensed that you were in some kind of trouble. I don't want you ruining any of my reputation, got that? And it's a good thing I'm tired, I don't want to waste my time on such a pathetic person like you."

I didn't really react to that. I actually got used to his attitude but he is right, I am pathetic.

I went to my room or my torture place and layed down on my bed. What am I suppose to do? Is like I am just in a stupid jail trying to get out for centuries.

But the only key for that is...

"(Y/n)..."

(Y/n)'s POV

I am still here, all tucked up in my depressing bed. (A/f/n) is the only person/pet/animal I could talk to.

"Your face look sooo depressing. Did something really happened? Did he rejected you?" (A/f/n) asked and I shot death glares at him. Why does he need to be so annoying?

Then there was someone knocking on my door. "Come in!" I shouted and the door slowly opened only to reveal my mom with a worried face.

"Oh, hey Mom." I greeted her and she sat down on the bed.

"Hello hun, is something wrong? You don't look sick at all." She said placed her hand on my forehead.

"Yeah sorry 'bout that, uhm is there something you want Mom?"

"Nothing really. Oh! Yeah that Will I think that's his name said sorry. Don't know why though so tell me why." She replied then getting really comfortable and waited for me to tell her.

Wait, what? Will said sorry? I thought that he wanted me to leave him alone. Guess it's only a thought.

And I almost forgot that my mom is still here. Waiting for my story to begin. I sighed then told her everything except the part from earlier. She then had a shocked face.

"Oh s-sorry to hear that... But you! In love!? Ooh! My baby girl is growing up!" She cheerfully said and I facepalmed.

"Hehehe you can say that again." I looked at (A/f/n) and glared at him....again.

She then told me that she'll be downstairs so I nodded.

"So he said sorry huh?" I mumbled to myself but (A/f/n) heard me. "Hehehe so he didn't really reject you huh?"

I bit my bottom lip and looked at him one more time and said "Stop." But he keeps on teasing me. Ugh! If this isn't a bunny I'll make him my punching bag!

"Would you shut up?" I said trying to keep myself from killing him.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

He then realized what he said so I chuckled, this bunny really know how to make me smile.

I don't really want to be cooped up here so I changed in my bathroom. I wore a (f/c) sweater, a (f/c) beanie and a (f/c) skirt, it wasn't really short, it was just aligned in my knees.

"So you want to come?"

"Nah! I'll just stay here." He replied and got comfortable to his bed that I made. Being the lazy bunny he is I let him be and went out. I told my mom that I'll be going on a night walk.

I walk everywhere in the town until I got tired. I checked my phone and it was now 8:23 pm. Well at least I ate dinner before I went out. Maybe I'll just Rest on the cliff, it is peaceful there. And so I did.

When I was there I was surprised because the cliff had fences now. I think it's for the best, y'know so that people won't fall. But at least they didn't really blocked it.

I sat on the fence and looked up. The stars are really beautiful, the wind suddenly pressed in my face and made my beanie fly behind me.

I turned around and...

"......"

I turned back avoiding eye contact with him. Why was he here?

"(Y-y/n)..."

"What is it?" I asked still not facing him.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry.." His voice is soft and sincere but I still couldn't face him. Gosh I'm so dramatic.

"...."

I then felt a warm gentle arm wrapping around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder, I didn't know he could do this but I went for it. I felt one tear rolled down in my right cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to yell at you like that..."

I stayed quiet, sure I do want to accept his apology but I can't. I don't know why.

I could feel him tensed up a bit and tightened his grip. Jeez my heart is really beating fast. "Why?" I guess he didn't really get my question.

"Why we're you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" I repeated but more specific.

"We-well...I.."

Why can't he tell me? I'm so confused!

"Tell me Will, why?"

"Be-because I was je-" He suddenly stop and I got a bit irritated. "Will."

"Because I was j-jealous." He said. What? Jealous? "Please be more specific why we're you jealous?" I asked with a bit of annoyed tone.

"We-well you and Gideon we're r-really having fu-fun And..." He didn't continue. I sighed, I really can't understand.

"Y'know what Will? It's alri-"

"Because I love You."

- End Of Chapter -
*hearing loud fangirl in the background*

Uh... Hey this is Alfred your author-chan's uh.. Friend, she is currently jumping up and down, what an idiot. And she cant type so I was the one who did this.

Uh....oh

Anyways! Hope you like this chapter and what else?

Thats all i can spit out bye!
Oh and Hi Rena, Lordine and Angelo!

~Alfred The Bunny Rabbit