Chapter 2

As soon as I slammed the door of my room shut I ran to my bed and started to write. But before I could do anything the door to my room started to open. I shoved the pen and paper under my pillow, certain that i was busted but Teresa walked in.

'You scared me!' I said as i pulled the paper and pen out from under my pillow. 'Watcha doing there?' Teresa asked as I chewed on the end of the pen. 'I am going to write a note to Newt so when you go up in the box in 2 days you can give it to him'. I said casually.

'Wait how do you know im going in 2 days?' Teresa asked. 'Well I had to get the paper and pen from somewhere! And I just so happened to walk into a meeting about you.' I said. 'Oh' is all Teresa said. 'Hey can you help with this note?' I asked as Teresa sat down with me on the floor. 'How should I start?' I asked, looking over at Teresa 'ummm I got to do something. See you later kiddo' Teresa said as she walked out my room

As soon as Teresa stepped out of my room, a man in black uniform stepped into my room I stuffed the paper under my bed and stood up. 'Miss paige needs you.' The guy said as he led me out the door. 'Why?' I asked. 'Am I in trouble?' I asked sounding worried 'oh no she just wants to discuss what you are gonna do around the compound' he Said as i breathed a sigh of relief. We then turned right into a office. The office was completely white with black stationary and folders and a laptop on the table.

'Miss Paige she's here' the man in the black clothes said as he walked off. I stood there for about 30 seconds while miss Paige sorts through folders until finally she looks at me. 'You can sit Jessie' she said as she put folders in different piles.

Sorry for the shirt chapters😛