Singing (septiplier)

A/n : so this is based of A Monster in Paris. It's a great movie watch it if you ever get the chance

Sean's Pov.

     Felix invited me to go to a restaurant with him. He said to dress up and that I would enjoy it so why not. I put on my nice suit and waited.

     Felix picked me up and we drove to the restaurant

     Felix picked me up and we drove to the restaurant. I had stashed my guitar in the back in case I thought of any song ideas.

     "I think you will like the entertainment. There is a singer there with a great voice. His name is Mark Fischbach but as a singer he goes by Markiplier," he said. I thought for a moment. I had heard of him before. People said he had a great voice.

     When we arrived at the restaurant Felix got us the best seats in the house. We ordered and waited.

     "Attention patrons. Please allow me to introduce the amazing and handsome Markiplier," a voice said I looked on the stage and saw a gorgeous man in a suit and a white fedora.

     A bit of slow music started to play and he began singing

"He's resplendent, so confident

La Seine, La Seine, La Seine

I realize, I'm hypnotized

La Seine, La Seine, La Seine

I hear the moon singing a tune

La Seine, La Seine, La Seine

Is he devine, Is it the wine

La Seine, La Seine, La Seine"

     All I could do was stare as I listened to his beautiful voice. I zoned back in when Felix started clapping. I join in the applause and Mark threw his hat up at me. I caught it and blushed. He winked and smiled as the curtains closed. Felix looked over at me with a smirk.

     "I told you you would like it," he chuckled. I blushed even more as we walked out.

     "Hey Felix thanks for the ride but I'm going to walk home. I wanted to work on something," I said grabbing my guitar and hanging it on my back.

     "No problem bro. Get home safe," he smiled and drove off. I walked into the back ally way and sat down on a few crates. I pulled my scarf down. Then I played a couple cords and started to sing to myself.

"I hide my light inside a cloak of night

Beneath the red scarf and a chapeaux

The pearl of my heart locked within a shell

Too afraid to let it go, to let it show

And all the headlines read

For the whole world to see"

     I looked up from my guitar to see that handsome face looking down at me. I blushed and looked up at him. I took his hat off and went to hand it back to him.

     "Keep it. I looks better on you anyway," he smiled. I blushed. "Here come inside with me." He said dragging me inside. I looked around as he pulled me into his dressing room. He grabbed a few items and handed them to me. "Try these on," it was a white suit that matched the fedora and a . He walked out as I changed clothes.

     He walked back in and stared at me for a minute. I blushed and hid my cheeks behind the new scarf.

     "Don't hide your face. I think you look amazing," he smiled. He handed me my guitar and smiled. "Come on. I want you to help me with my next show," he dragged me out behind the curtain.

     "Please don't. I'm not big on singing in front of crowds," I whispered. He looked over and smiled.

     "It's okay just look at me if you get nervous. Besides you know the song," he chuckled as the curtains opened. People clapped for him well us I guess. "Hello everyone. Thank you all for eating here tonight. I would like to introduce to a friend of mine. He is the master of the guitar. Please welcome...Jacksepticeye!" He said with a smile. Everyone clapped. Mark looked at me to start playing. I played some chords a little quicker than the song from earlier. He smiled and took a minute to get used to the tempo then started singing.

"He's resplendent, so confident
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
I realize, I'm hypnotized
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine"

     He looked over at me and motioned for me to sing.

"I hear the moon singing a tune
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
Is he devine, Is it the wine
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine" - j

"I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I
I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I" -both

"I feel alive when I'm beside
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
From this angle like an angel
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine" -m

     We sang the chorus one more time and ended the song. Everyone clapped ecstatically for us. We bowed and stepped behind the curtain.

     "You were amazing!" He said pulling me into a hug. I blushed and hugged back for a second. He pulled back a bit and looked me in the eyes. "Would you like to come back to my place tonight? Like my house?" He asked. I blushed intensely and nodded. We went back to the dressing room. I put on my original suit but kept the fedora and scarf. He wrapped my red scarf around his neck and grasped my hand leading me to his place.