Polyjuice (Drarry)

(After the war all the students that should have graduated went back to Hogwarts for an 8th year)

Pansy's pov

     "Oi, Blaise. Come here." I whispered walking out of the room. I looked back as he had a big smirk on his face. That bloodly pinhead thinks I'm gonna snog him. Ugh.

     "I knew you would come around Pans," he said puckering his lips and leaning towards me. I brought my book up to his lips.

     "Not today pinhead. I had an idea. Since you're so good at making potions, why don't we prank Dray. We polyjuice ourselves to look like Potter, run into him constantly! It will drive him crazy!" I said. The smirk that had faded from Blaise's face grew again.

     "Luckily for you I keep all kinds of potions fixed. I have two viles of polyjuice in my dorm. Get some of Potter's hair to put in the potion and meet me in the abandoned girls bathroom tomorrow morning." Blaise said smirking darkly.

-The next day-
Draco's pov

     I've been bumping into Potter more than usual. And he's been slightly...flirty? I can't find Pansy or Blaise anywhere. As I was looking around for them I bumped into Potter again.

     "Sod off, Malloy!" he grumbled as he started to pick up the books he had dropped. That's it. Blaise keeps polyjuice in his wardrobe. They must have used the potion to make themselves look like Potter. I bet this one's Pansy. I grabbed the "Potter" by "his" robe and pulled him into a closet.

   "Just because you know I have a crush on Potter does not mean you can go around torturing me with his beautiful face all day!" I growled at the Potter. His face grew red.

     "Y-you have a crush on me? And you think my face is beautiful?" He said stuttering like a broken record.

     "P-Potter?!" I stammered. Shit. I grabbed the wrong one. This is the actual Harry. "Yeah. I do. Well now that you know I can finally do this," I said pulling him into a kiss. His lips were so soft. I kissed him roughly running my hands through his tangled hair. He kissed back with equal passion. I pulled back with a smirk and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in the Room of Requirements tonight if you would like to do this again." I walked out with a smirk on my face and hid behind a corner. The real Potter stumbled out of the closet a blushing mess with a big goofy grin on his face.