Mistletoe

Jasmine pov:

My friend Shy had decided to through a Christmas party at her house for me and a few other of our friends from band class. I had helped her decorate and hand out the invitations. She invited Shane, Nate, Amy, Castiel(everyone calls her cas), Lee, and Michael. Nate and Any are dating. Shane and Cas are too. Lee and Shy clearly liked each other, but neither of the will tell the other. Michael and I had been dating for a while. We all ate cake and watched some movies. Nate and Any were sitting together on the couch. So we're Lee and Shy. Shane and Cas were sitting in a recliner together. This left Michael and I on the floor, but we had a very thick blanket over us. Apparently we all fell asleep during the first movie. When I woke up, I curled up with Michael. He was still asleep. He had an adorable smile on his face. I kissed his cheek and woke him up.

"Morning,"he smiled. He was adorable.

"Morning. Sorry for waking you up," I said with a faint blush on my cheeks.

"It's ok," he said as we both got up to get some coffee.

When we all went to leave we finally noticed it. I had looked up at the doorframe and blushed.

"Heh. Mistletoe," I said. Neither of us have had our first kiss yet.

"Yeah," he said with a very noticeable blush on his cheeks. We both slowly leaned in. Then we kissed. Sparks flew and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled back but kept our foreheads together.

"Are you sure you've never kissed anyone before?" I joked. He laughed then kissed me again. Then I realized. It was Christmas morning.

"Best Christmas present ever," he said with a big goofy grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Hope you guys liked this one. All the people are based on my friends.

Update: so Jasmine and Michael were based on me and the boyfriend I had at the time...no we didn't kiss and no that did not really happen. In fact a few months ago we broke up. But its all good. So yeah.