The Spell (tomco)

Marco's POV
(Before the book is stolen)

     I was tired of Tom being such a jerk towards me. I walked into Star's room to see the wand and the spell book sitting by a note.

     "Dear Marco,

Thanks for helping me with the problem with my math. Pick any spell, just one, and use it for whatever you want.

Star"

     I picked up the wand and held it in my hand. I don't know why but it morphed into an almost sword-like shape. I opened the book and skimmed down the page it opened on.

     "Attraction spell. Makes the recipient much more kind ///////////////// towards the user."

      There was a small stain on a few lines of the page but I just ignored it. I knew the exact person I was going to use this on. Tom. I memorized the spell and took Star's scissors to Tom's realm. He standing what I guess you could call outside in front of a fence. I hid behind it and aimed the wand at him.

     "How do we compare Oh howI should really dare... The gods and goddesses make power upon thee, make Tom come to me. So I mote it be," I recited the spell as a pink wave of magic went through and hit Tom. He staggered a bit then looked around. He saw me before I could get back behind the wall. He walked over looking a bit dazed. His eyes were a shade of pink. He had a bit of a goofy grin on his face.

      "Heeeeeey Marco. You are really cute," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt my face heat up a bit. I moved to grab the scissors and went home Tom tagging along.

     "What are you doing Tom?" I asked curiously. He smiled.

     "Just looking at your adorable face," he said putting a hand on my cheek. After a minute I moved away from his touch. I felt like I didn't really want to though. I shook my head. "Guess what else I'm looking at," he said putting both hands on my hips. I blushed more.

     "W-what," I said a bit nervous. He pulled me closer.

     "Well I'm trying to decide if your lips are as soft as they look." He said as he quickly kissed me. I stood there shocked for the first half then slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled back and I felt my lips curl into a big smile. "Yep I was right," he said smirking. I'll figure out what that spell really did when Star gets back for the weekend.