Please

(swear warning)    

     It had been months. I really wanted to talk to him. He probably wouldn't want to talk to me but...it's his birthday. I decided to talk to him.

     "Happy birthday Mikey!!" I said happily. He didn't say anything. He had gotten taller over summer break...again. He was taller than me! I had to look up slightly at him. He stayed silent. "Michael?" I said.

     "Thanks," he mumbled still frowning. I looked down.

     "Listen...I understand if you don't want to be friends again. I did some bitchy things. I just want to talk to you," I started to tear up,"I miss having a best friend. We were best friends since kindergarten and we promised when we first started dating if we broke up it wouldn't affect that," I said choking up. He looked me dead in the eyes.

     "Promises can be broken," he replied. I knew what he meant. I still felt awful about that.

     "I'm sorry. I still feel terrible about it. Please just don't leave me alone again. Even if we aren't friends I just want to talk to you. You wouldn't talk to me for months. I couldn't talk to you about how I... I'm bi. I wasn't sure if you would be OK with it when I first found out I liked girls," I was full on sobbing now. He had a shocked look on his face. "I was afraid you would dump me or tell everyone. I couldn't talk to you about her. Especially since you like her too. Well that's what she told me. I think I'm over her but I'm not...over you. I realized it when I would talk to her. I don't know what to do," I turned to walk away. I felt him grabs my wrist.

     "Parker," he said pulling me into a hug. "Its OK. I'm sorry for not talking to you."

------------
Alternative ending after parker has told him everything.
------------

      He sneered at me with a look of disgust on his face.

      "You just want attention. And why do you think I like you back. You are just a disgusting faggot. Get lost weirdo!" he yelled at me. He pushed me onto the ground walking off to meet with his friend. I stayed there on the ground sobbing. My best friend. No. Ex best friend thinks I'm disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Sorry for the words on the alternative ending. The reason I am writing this way. I'm afraid this will happen to me. I said terrible things to my ex (my best friend) and we haven't spoke since. The bi part is true about me too. I'm afraid he will think of me like that when I tell him.