44.

Sleeping without Shane after everything that had happened was almost impossible, tossing & turning Paris barely got any sleep before she called down to Justine's room to get the kids ..

Even though she didn't sleep a wink she was more at ease knowing her baby's were there by her side ..

The thought of her and Shane's last conversation went through her head as she laid in bed, it was going on 10:45 am and the sun was shining bright..

Staring at the cieling, Paris thought of how much all of their life's were about to change.. She had been with Shane for five, almost 6 years and 3 1/2 kids later .. Alot was about to change ..

Picking up the kids toys she turned on music to drown out her thoughts, one by one they woke up only to

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Sighing, Paris carefully scooted out of the bed trying not to wake the kids .. Walking over to the door, she opened it just to be met by Kelsey ..

"Ya'll still sleep in here ?! Get up, we're eating breakfast down in Justine's room" She said with a cheerful smile on her face

Rolling her eyes Paris looked back at her still sleeping kids then looked back at Kelsey..

"They're still sleeping" Paris replied

"Well get them up .. Come on !! Where's Shane ? Tell him to come on too .." She said dismissing Paris' objections

"He's not here Kelsey !! I'll get them up, dressed and send them down there but they'll only have a little while before they have to go with their daddy .. he's picking them up at 1" She said glancing back at the time

"Where is he ? And what you mean picking them up ?" Frowning, Kelsey pushed her way past Paris and into the room already knowing the answer to her question ..

Sighing, Paris closed door and faced Kelsey ..

"Don't tell me you're still trying to go through with the divorce ?" Kelsey asked sitting down in the sitting area

"What am I supposed to do Kelsey ?!" She asked

"How about ya'll try a separation before you go signing papers !!" Kelsey responded

Rolling her eyes, Paris sat down across from her sister in law and glared at her .. "Kelsey, That's just prolonging the whole process .. Shane is Shane, I honestly don't think he'll change .. Get more sneakier ? Yes, but change ? No !!" Paris said with a laugh

Shaking her head Kelsey stared Paris down, "I don't know what quotes, or what single ass woman you out there taking advice from but I'm telling you don't do it !! Give it a month or two, you'll see being without Shane .. it's not all it's piped up to be !!" Kelsey said as she stood up

"Who's side are you on Kelsey ?" Folding her arms across her chest Paris glared at Kelsey as she made her way towards the bed .. Waking the kids, Kelsey smirked as she thought out the words she was about to say before letting them escape her mouth ..

"I'm on your side !!" She replied as she picked up the baby, bouncing him in her arms she tried to wake him .. "That's why I'm telling you, let it go !! He fucked up, he's learned his lesson, I see a huge change in Shane !! Hell I saw a change in Shane the very first day I met you .. Paris he get's the picture .. Plus, you married into the Cartel .. divorce or no divorce .. there is no way out !! You'll always be Shane Carter's ex-wife, you'll always have a target on your back !! Take Zya for example, she never even got past the sidechick title and she got mu'fuckers coming after her !! If you gonna deal with the bullshit the Cartel brings, might as well reap the benefits of it .. and you can only do that with Shane !!" Staring into Paris' eyes, Kelsey was trying to make sure that she got the picture ..

"I'm not in this for the money Kelsey !!" She said with a sigh ..

"I know, and neither am I .. All I'm saying is, you're asking for something you really don't want !!" Kelsey said as she lightly shook the twins to wake them up .. "But do what you wanna do, don't say I didn't warn you though !!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Like clockwork, in true Carter fashion Shane knocked on his mom's door .. Everybody was done having breakfast and was now sitting around talking, playing with the kids, and watching TV ..

Sitting at the dining table was Shamar, Zya, Kelsey, and Paris .. playing spades while Justine played with the kids ..

I'll get it !!" Justine said as she stood up with Shilo on her hip

By the time they came back around the corner, the baby was no longer on her hip but in Shane's arms, following behind him was Trey .. Locking eyes with Paris the moment he hit the corner, Shane quickly turned his attention to his kids ..

"Where you been ? You missed breakfast !!" Justine said as she got back down on the floor with the rest of the kids

"Resting !!" He replied bluntly ..

"Whatever !! I got my babies right here !!" She said as she fanned him off with her hand

"Well, they about to go .. so have fun with the other two !!" He replied as he walked over to Paris

"Where they going ?" She asked

Standing up Paris met him in the middle of the room ..

"They going with me !!" He said as he stared into Paris' eyes, examining her with his eyes for a quick second he thought of another nigga being able to touch his wife .. and just as quick as the thought invaded his mind, it was shut down .. He couldn't see it happening, and it wasn't gonna happen ..

"I talked to my lawyer, we can meet the day after tomorrow .. I'll bring the kids back then around 3 in your room .." He said still studying her ..

Nodding, Paris licked her lips nervously .. "Alright, their bags are at the door .." She said as Trey approached both of them ..

"Where you staying ?" She asked

"They with me, they'll be safe !!" He replied as he turned his attention back to the kids, dismissing the conversation ..

"What's up sis" Kissing Paris' cheek Trey had Shanise by the hand and Skyler by the other hand ..

"Hey Trey !!" She said as she bent down to kiss the kids on their cheeks .. "Take care of my babies Shane Carter !!" She said from her knees as she cleaned lingering eggs from the corner of Shanise's mouth ..

Ignoring her, Shane kissed his mom's cheek before grabbing the kids bags .. "SJ let's go !!" He yelled to his oldest

As they headed for the door, the twins started to get whiny once they realized what was happening .. While SJ was old enough to know better, and Shilo was too young to care they were the only two not crying ..

Immediately feeling her heartbreak at the sight of her baby's crying Paris tried to console them as she walked over to them, but before she could even say anything she was interrupted by Shane ..

"Stop babying them .. they gotta get used to this shit anyway .. right ?" He asked before glaring at her then walking out of the room with Trey and the kids ..

____________________________________________________________________

I BEAT 12 AM LIKE I PROMISED LOL

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS