4.

Sitting at the dining room table Paris, and Zya talked as they sipped on their wine. They both were waiting for Shane to come home, from the last phone call Paris received he had informed her that he was on his way home from the airport and he needed to speak to them both. Instructing Zya to be there when he made it, Paris already knew what the conversation was gonna be about it .. but she wasn't quite on board .. Not knowing what his intentions were she agreed to at least hear him out before fully shutting down the idea of moving to California ..

Hearing the foyer door open, then shut .. Paris sighed .. Only seconds later, her husband appeared ..

"Mr.Carter .." Paris smiled, as she got up to hug him .. His hug was tight and firm letting her know he had missed her just as much as she missed him !! Followed by a wet kiss, and a slap on the ass .. Taking his eyes off of his wife, he noticed they weren't alone ..

"What's up Zya .." He nodded

Nodding back, she smiled "Hey .. "

"So what's this about ? Moving to California ?" Paris asked as she sat back down in her chair ..

"California ?!" Zya asked surprised, looking between them both

Sitting next to Paris, and across from Zya he smirked "California !!" He repeated

"Why ?" Confused, Zya frowned up

"Business !! I got some major shit to handle and I'll be in Cali for a while .. With that being said, we moving !!" He replied bluntly

"We ?" Zya asked

"We !!" He said again, looking in her eyes ..

Frowning, Paris took the rest of her wine to the back of her throat as she shook her head "No !!" She said

"You don't got a choice !!" Looking back at his wife, he knew they both were probably going to be against the idea which he was prepared for ..

"Yes, the hell I do .. Shane this is my house, and I'm not about to be packing up and moving every time you ask me to !!" She replied back ..

Sighing, Shane glanced at Zya "Paris, it ain't permanent .. a few months at the most .. but I ain't leaving you here when I'm all the way across the fuckin country !!" Standing up, he was ready to end their conversation ..

"Well you can fly back and forth !! Because I'm NOT leaving !!" She said standing up as well ..

Staring down at her Shane glared at her as she glared back at him .. Then Zya spoke up ..

"She's right Shane, if you would've gave us some time then yeah but this is some last minute stuff you're asking us to do !! Packing up the kids, and our entire life and routine isn't easy !! And I have a life too .. how do you expect me to just leave ?" She asked him ..

"What part of ya'll don't got a fuckin choice do you not understand ?! SJ my kid therefore he going, if you don't wanna go that's on you but he comin with me .. and you.." Pausing, he glanced at Paris

"I ain't leavin you here, period !! I'm not gonna have time to be flying back n forth !! Fly out, find a house in Cali, Zya you find a house if you wanna go but like I said .. Shane goin either damn way, that ain't no option !!" He replied

"Shane, first of all don't fuckin talk to her like that !! She is your childs mother, of course she gonna wanna be with her kid !! The fuck are you thinking ?! And Second, I'm done with this fuckin conversation I think you've lost your damn mind in Columbia !!" Walking off Paris mumbled as Shane grabbed her hand stopping her ..

"Naw, I think you done lost yours !!" Letting her hand go, Shane walked across the room pouring himself a shot ..

"I'm not going !!" Paris said one last time before walking out of the room ..

Laughing, Shane ignored her .. "What you gonna do ?" He asked, looking at Zya ..

"I'll get back to you on that Shane !!" She replied as she stood up

"You don't got that much time to think about it !! Like I said, SJ comin with me either way .." Glaring at her, he waited for her reaction ..

"Well, what if we switch .. back-n-forth.. we get 2 weeks each .." Folding her arms, she waited for his reaction ..

Instead, Shane took his shot to the head .. "What's keepin you here ?" He asked

"Why would I wanna go ?" She asked back .. "This is your life Shane, and I'm only apart of it because of SJ .. I have my own life too .." She said

Smirking he headed for the door "Do what you want, but don't have no nigga around my son !!" He replied

Laughing, Zya shook her head "You just gotta be in control of everything .. don't you ?!" She asked "You not satisfied unless we're following your every command !!" Shaking her head she turned to face him

Stopping, he looked at her one last time before walking out of the room ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what ya'll think, I don't know how I feel about constantly making Shane the bad guy .. so give me feedback --

COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE AND THANKS