2.

Disappearing into Shane's office, Paris sat down behind his desk as she closed her eyes. The room was spinning, and the only thing she wanted was her bed !! Hearing a knock at the door, she slurred her words as she yelled to the door "Come in !!" She yelled, Hearing the door open she didn't bother to raise her head off of the desk as she heard the visitor walk closer to her ..

"It's time to go home Paris !!" Trey's voice caused her to smile, Him and Shane had buried the hatchet.. He promised to stay out of Paris and Shane's marriage !! Regardless of what was going on he was to stay out of it .. and after Chino died he made Trey his right hand man ..

"No, not yet !! Give me another hour !!" She said, her words slurring .. It was clear she wasn't going to last another hour and her brother knew it ..

Smirking, Trey walked closer to her "Come on Paris, You going home !!" He knew how stubborn his sister was, but he also knew she didn't need to be out as drunk as she was "Matter of fact, where's Kelsey ?!" He asked

Sighing, Paris stood up .. Gripping Shane's desk she caught her balance as the room spun around her .. "I don't know !! Go find her, so you can leave me the hell alone !!" She laughed as she walked from around the desk ..

Trey shook his head as he watched his sister stumble her way towards the door "Don't walk out that door Paris !!" He said

Laughing, she turned around to face him "You're my brother, not my daddy Trey !!" She replied pointing at him ..

"Well go ahead and go, but watch I call Shane !!" He said with a smirk ..

Sucking her teeth, Paris folded her arms across her chest "You're not gonna do that, so forget you and Shane !! Plus .. he's thousand's of miles away, what the fuck can he do to me ?!" She spat walking out of the office ..

Looking around the club, Kelsey was no longer where she last was .. With her vision already blurry Paris wasn't capable of looking around for her so instead she turned around facing Trey ..

"Can't find her can you ?!" Trey asked

Smirking, Paris rolled her eyes ..

Tapping the arm of one of the security guards Trey pushed Paris towards the entrance .. "Yo, Money take her down to the car while I go find Kelsey .. Don't let her out of your sight !!" He said as Money nodded and guided Paris downstairs ..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Everything was a blur as Kelsey stumbled down the stairs of the club, from her understanding Shamar had made a phone call for her to be taken home .. But knowing her husband he would've called her first !! And on top of that .. what she could see of their faces, she realized she had never seen them before a day in her life .. Stopping, she sat on the stairs as she rubbed her temples ..

"Come on girl !!" One of the men said ..

"I left my bag !!" She replied as she squeezed her eyes shut, she was starting to regret getting that wasted but her and Paris were celebrating the New Year .. and it was rare that they got to get that drunk considering whenever they went out Shane and Shamar were right there ..

"I'll send somebody up to get it, Come on !!" Pulling her arm, the guy attempted to help Kelsey up .. but she was no fool .. she was stalling ..

"I can't get up !!" She whined

"Pick her up dude, and let's get the fuck outta here !!" She heard a voice say ..

Feeling someone's arms wrapping around her Kelsey started screaming to the top of her lungs, it only made her head hurt worse but that was her last concern considering she was in the care of some niggas she didn't even know !! Kicking, swinging, scratching, and slapping she wasn't going with them without a fight ..

"Shut her up !!" One of them yelled just as Kelsey heard a loud thud from up above her .. Followed by the sound of Trey's voice ..

Her body collapsed to the ground as whoever was holding her let her go, next she heard nothing but gunshot after gunshot .. Not being able to see exactly what was going on around her Kelsey stayed low on the ground screaming until the shots ceased .. Slowly raising her head she rubbed her eyes trying to see what was going on, then she felt someone pull her up ..

"Let me go !!" She yelled, and fought until she felt them release her

"Kelsey, chill out !! It's me, Trey !!" Shaking her he tried to stop her from panicking

Releasing herself from his grip, she stumbled over a body as she ran to the other side of the alley .. vomiting up all of the poison her and Paris had taken in .. Bracing herself against the brick wall Kelsey raised her head and rubbed her temples once she was done !!

"Take me home !!" She said squeezing her eyes shut

Grabbing her by the elbow, Trey turned to his men and informed them to find out who the guys were .. Leading Kelsey from out of the alley and into the Maybach that was waiting for her Trey got in right after her ..

Sitting across from his sister and Kelsey they both looked a mess, as he signaled the driver to pull off Trey focused his attention back on the two women in front of him ..

"I feel like I'm dying !!" Paris groaned as she held her forehead with one hand, and rubbed her stomach with the other

"I'm never drinking again !!" Kelsey chimed in rolling the window down for some air ..

Shaking his head, Trey glanced at his phone as a text message from Shamar came in ..

"Ya'll know I'm telling Shane and Shamar about this right ?" He asked nonchalantly, responding to the text message ..

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes "Whatever !! Do what you gotta do, if this headache don't kill me first he can feel free !!" Sighing she bent over resting her head in her lap ..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sitting pool side, Shane wore nothing but a white pair of Ralph Lauren swimming trunks, and a simple diamond crucifix around his neck .. Listening as his brother explained to Julio the plans that they had for Miami, he was thinking about all the extra money they were about to be bringing in !! Not only that he was thinking about his retirement plan, Paris was on his ass tough about getting out while he was ahead and though he didn't take her serious at first he had to admit she had a point. As invincible as he felt, he knew that wasn't the case .. and leaving Paris alone with 3 kids, and a step-child wasn't a option for him ..

"I have to admit, this plan sounds nice !!" Julio replied as he exhaled the smoke from his cigar .. "How much do you need ?" He asked placing it back between his lips ..

"The maximum !!" Shamar replied ..

Raising one eyebrow Julio had his doubts that even the Carter boys could push that much weight, but even he had to admit .. they had a way of surprising him and doing the impossible ..

Shane and Shamar didn't need a plug, they were the plug .. But for the upcoming transactions they had planned they needed all the dope they could get ..

Sighing, he shrugged "If you want it, It's yours !!" He said in a thick Columbian accent .. Extending his hand he shook Shamar's hand, then Shane's .. sealing the deal ..

______________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what y'all think
Comment and Vote

Thanks