28.

Waking her up out of her sleep Kelsey frowned at the noise coming from outside of her room, looking next to her she watched as Justine woke up as well..

"What is that ?!" She asked groggily as she rose from her deep slumber

Then that's when they both heard the loud shouting of both Shane and Paris, followed by a loud thud ..

"What in the hell ?!" Justine asked as she rushed to get out of the bed ..

Following close behind her was Kelsey as they rushed down the hall to their bedroom .. Pulling the handle to their bedroom door Justine groaned once she realized it was locked ..

"Shane !! Paris !!" She yelled

Getting no answer from neither one of them Justine could hear them yelling at each other, the sounds of glass breaking, and furniture being pushed around could be heard all through the house as they both went at it ..

Beating on the door Justine & Kelsey both tried to get inside of the room with no luck as they tried to break the thick locks on the door ..

In the middle of all the mayhem they heard the downstairs door open ..

Running to the staircase Justine looked down at her husband as he walked in ..

"Get up here .. now !!" She said as she walked back over to Shane & Paris' bedroom door ..

"What the hell going on ?!" He asked as he made his way up the stairs ..

"Sounds like their fighting .. I can't open the door, I do know one thing we need to open this damn door !! Shane just lost his brother, the last thing he needs to do is take it out on her !!" She yelled still pulling on the door with no luck ..

"You not gonna be able to break that lock !!" He said as he knocked on the door really hard .. "Shane open this damn door !!" He yelled through the door ..

With no response from him they could still hear both Shane and Paris arguing ..

"Shane !!" He yelled again as he beat on the door

After about 5 minutes the noise stopped as all three of them waited outside of the door ..

----------------------------------------------------------

Looking around the room, Paris' vision was blurry from her tears .. wiping her eyes she pushed her hair back out of her face as she slowly regained her composure ..

Sitting on the floor from her side of the bed she could see that the balcony door was now shattered from Shane punching it out .. Blood stained their snow white carpet from when Paris cut him with a piece of glass, she could feel the raw skin around her neck burning from Shane's death grip !!

She could feel the bruises forming all over her body without even seeing it ..

Her legs hurt but she didn't even know why .. She could hear her in laws outside of the door but she ignored them ..

Shattered glass of a 20 thousand dollar vase could be seen sparkling over the carpet from Paris throwing it at Shane .. the room was a mess, but she didn't care ..

Hearing the bathroom door open she glared up at her husband as he glared back at her .. Standing in front of her Shane picked her up from the floor, switching the camera with the remote Paris watched as Orlando popped up on the screen .. With his hands tied behind his back, his face was all busted up, as two of Shane's men stood nearby ..

"What the fuck are you doing ?!" She yelled at him as she smacked him across the face ..

Laughing, Shane rubbed his cheek "Don't act surprised now, don't forget what the fuck happened to Saint, & that New Orleans nigga .." He said

"I didn't fuck him, I told you that !!" She yelled back.

"Well he tried to fuck you !! That's enough for me, and I let you slide with that other nigga that showed up at my fuckin house .. now him ?!" Glaring at her Paris could feel the heat and hatred vibrating off of him ..

"Shane, he doesn't know you !! He's a athlete, he's not from Miami .. I did it out of spite, don't blame him for the shit I did !! Let him go .." She said as she glanced at the TV

"You know what's funny Paris ?! This ain't the first fuckin time we've had this conversation .. so why in the fuck should I listen now ? And your reason better be good because I'm itchin to kill the nigga !!" He said through his teeth

"You've cheated on me more than once, hell more than twice Shane !! You can't constantly hurt somebody and just expect them to just take it !! I reacted, so fucking what ?! Blame yourself !! If you wouldn't have cheated on me he would've never even been a issue .." She yelled

Staring at her Shane wasn't showing any emotion so Paris didn't know what he was thinking ..

"You can't keep killing me slowly like this and not expect me to react somehow .. The only thing I was wrong about was scooping to your fucking level so I apologize to my damn self because I'm better than this and I apologize to God for breaking my vows !! But as far as you're concerned Shane.. fuck your feelings because you didn't give a fuck about mine !! Now let .. him.. go !!" Staring into his eyes Paris had had enough ..

She watched as he took out his phone and made a phone call .. Not breaking eye contact with him she listened as he called everything off ..

"Let him go, but make it clear his bitch ass not allowed back into my club and stay the fuck away from my wife !!" Disconnecting the call, Shane tossed his phone to the bed and wrapped his hand around Paris' neck pushing her back until she hit the wall ..

Gasping she didn't even try to stop him as she stared at him ..

"The next time you fuck another nigga I better be dead !! Or you and him will be.. You hear me ?" He asked

Pushing him off of her .. she caught her breath as she watched him walk away !! Unlocking the door he disappeared out of the room ..

------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote

Please and Thanks