6- The Test, Part One

Sakura's POV
I woke up to an alarm ringing. I look over and see that it's 5:30. I get up out of bed and get dressed. I kiss Itachi on the forehead seeing that he's still asleep. I walk downstairs to make me something to eat. I see Katara sitting at the kitchen table already and eating. I grin internally. "I thought I said not to eat?" I question her.

"Eh, a ninja has to think for themselves right?" She questions.

I laugh at her slightly. "Well it's good to see that you can do that. Well let's see if you pass my test." I say grinning.

"I know I will, I just hope the others do." She says with a sigh. I nod and sit down after making me some toast and grabbing an apple.

After Katara finishes eating she grabs three apples and heads out the door. I raise an eyebrow at her but she doesn't see since she walked out. I shrug it off and sit around and read for a little while.

After an hour Itachi comes down to get something to eat. "Shouldn't you be at the training grounds giving them their test?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Eh, I'll be an hour late. Might as well I mean that is what Kakashi did to us." I say shrugging.

"Whatever, as long as you don't use a lame excuse like he always did." Itachi says after making some eggs and toast.

Someone knocks on the door. I get up and answer it. When I open the door who I see shocks me. "Kakashi? Naruto? Sasuke? Sia? What are you guys doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Itachi appears behind me.

"Looks like you won't have to make up an excuse about being late now. Would you like to come in for breakfast? I just made eggs." Itachi says.

"Hello, Sakura-sama. May we come in?" Kakashi asks. I nod and open the door all the way.

"What can I help you with?" I question.

"I've come here for an alliance and well, they wanted to visit." Kakashi says.

"Of course. An alliance would be good." I say happily.

"Really? I thought you wouldn't make an alliance with Konoha since everyone treated you terribly." Kakashi says.

"Well I wasn't going to for a while but you guys came here, so why not. It would be a good idea." I say shrugging.

Kakashi then pulls out a piece of paper, signs it then hands me the pen and paper. I sigh it and look at the time. "Oh god, Katara's going to flip. I'm really late now." I say sighing.

"She's your daughter." Itachi says.

"Excuse me? We both adopted her." I say glaring at him. "I'll deal with you later." I say as I start to walk away. "Kakashi?" I ask turning around.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Wanna do the bell test with me?" I ask grinning.

He thinks a minute and follows me. "Yeah, this should be interesting." He says. We walk in silence both of us reading.

"So, I'm guessing you're now the Hokage?" I ask not looking up from my book.

"Yup. I was surprised to learn that you were the Hana no Kage. And that we didn't have an alliance with you, since it was said you were the one who created peace through the nations." He says not looking up either.

"Yeah, well Konoha did me pretty bad. I would have made an alliance sooner but I figured I'd wait a bit longer. I mean it's only been three years since I left." I say shrugging.

"That's understandable." He says and we walk in silence.

Once we get to the training grounds Katara stands up and yells, "YOU'RE LATE!"