1- First Day as Kage

(Picture is what is on the Hidden Village of Blossoms headbands)

<Sakura's POV>
This morning I woke up as Hana no Kage, I may be young but I am truly wise. I walked through my village towards the kage tower. As I walked everyone stopped and greeted me with a 'good morning Hana no Kage' or 'good morning Sakura-Sama' while bowing. I of course greeted back with a smile and a good morning myself.

I entered the kage tower and all of the ninja's in the room stopped, bowed and in unison said, "Good morning Hana no Kage-sama!"

"Good morning to you all. Now, I need the ANBU captain in my office." I say as I walk towards my office.

The ANBU captain followed me up to my office and I sat at my desk. "You wished to speak with me, Hana no Kage-sama?" A females voice rang.

"Yes, first off, what is your name?" I ask.

"My name is Hannalee Yamicha." She says confidently. She has shoulder length black hair and blue eyes.

"Alright Hannalee, we need allies. And we need them soon. I will send you and a team to ask the leader of Amegakure for an alliance." My tone turning very serious.

"Isn't Amegakure ruled by the leader of the Akatsuki?" She asks stunned.

"Indeed, and before you say it. I know they are trying to start a war. I want nothing to do with it. Our forces are to stay completely neutral unless we're attacked. That is why I wish to make an alliance with them so they do not attack us." My tone even more so serious.

"Hai Hana no Kage-sama." She says.

"I will write a treaty for you to take. For now find your teammates, ones you can trust and then go pack." I say.

"How many may I take?" She questions.

"Two others. I will be sending some others to other places for treaties." I state. She nods her head okay. "You're dismissed." I say.

"Hai Hana no Kage-sama." She says then leaves.

I start writing up treaties.

Dear Leader of Amegakure/Akatsuki,
I, the Hana no Kage, of Hana ni kakusareta, wish to create an alliance with you. In exchange you don't drag the war on our soil and protection, we will give you medical herbs and treatment. We wish to remain completely neutral when the war approaches.If you except my alliance please sign on this line.
X_________________________
Signed,
Hana no Kage, Sakura Haruno.

Dear Godaime Kazekage,
I, the Hana no Kage, of Hana ni kakusareta, wish to create an alliance with you. In exchange that you help with the protection of the Land of Flowers, I can provide any medical support, herbs or protection you may need. If you except my offer please sign on this line.
X__________________________
Signed,
Hana no Kage, Sakura Haruno.

Dear Leader of the Hidden Waterfall,
I, the Hana no Kage, of Hana ni kakusareta, wish to create a alliance with you. In exchange that you help us we will help you in anyway we can. If you would except my offer, please sign on this line.
X__________________________
Signed,
Hana no Kage, Sakura Haruno.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Enter." I say as I finish signing my name.

Hannalee and her teammates walk in and bow. "Hana no Kage-sama." They say.