Prolouge

<Third person POV>
Sakura Haruno had just left the Hidden Leaf because of everyone except for Hinata and Lady Tsunde thinking she was weak. She walked and walked for days. Stopping only to make camp and rest. She found herself in a mysterious land.

The Land of Flowers, and their hidden village,Hana ni kakusareta(1). There were very few in the Land of Flowers. It looked mainly abandoned by its leaders, the Hana ni kakusareta was abandoned as well, except for the few ninja who stayed to protect the few civilians.

The lands were beautiful, flowers and herbs of every kind. Trees of all kinds as well. The lands were absolutely breathtaking. Sakura couldn't understand why the leaders abandoned this land. She walked up to one of the civilians, "Hello miss, my name is Sakura Haruno, I was just passing through and would like to spend the night in this village. Would you happen to know of a place I could stay?" She asked politely.

"I am sorry Sakura, all of the hotels went out of business a long while ago. But you may stay with me. My name is Holy Grey." The woman introduced.

"I'd hate to be trouble Holy." Sakura said.

"It's not trouble at all. You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like." Holy insisted with a smile.

Sakura thanked Holy and followed her home. Sakura stayed for a while, the Land of Flowers grew on Sakura.

One day Sakura asked if she could call a meeting with the Hana ni kakusareta  and the Land of Flowers elders. Which she was able to.

"What is this about Child?" One of the male elders asked in a raspy voice.

Sakura bowed in respect to them all. "Hello, my name is Sakura Haruno. I would like your blessing to re-establish the Land Of Flowers and the Hana ni kakusareta. With your permission of course." She finished and bowed again.

The elders spoke in hushed whispers amongst each other for a while.

"I say we allow her." A female says in a kind old voice.

"I agree. She seems capable as well." Another female says.

"She looks to be a ninja as well, she could very well be our kage. That is if she can pass the test. If she can re-establish them in a month, and can lead the rebuilding of them then I say let's make her our kage too." An elder man says sternly.

"Yes. Then it is settled." Another man says.

They all turn back towards Sakura. "It is settled, you have a month to re-establish both the Hana ni kakusareta and the Land of Flowers. You will lead the rebuilding of both." The elder man the suggested making her kage said.

"Hai! Thank you elders." Sakura said bowing again. Sakura left quickly and asked around for help. Most of the village ninjas agreed and a great deal of civilians agreed to help as well.

In a week Hana ni kakusareta was put together. And after two weeks the rest of the land was re-established. After her hard work the Hana ni kakusareta elders gathered around and had a vote done in the village.

Everyone voted to make Sakura the kage. They had a big village meeting and a party to announce the kage. There was a tapping sound on a microphone, and someone clearing their voice. Everyone looked up on stage.

"Hello everyone. So time to reveal our new kage!" Everyone cheered. The person looked down at an envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. "Sakura Haruno!" Everyone cheered.

Sakura walked up on stage and bowed. "Thank you all so much! I swear on my life, I will protect this village and the Land of Flowers." She said with determination.

"From this day forward, Sakura Haruno will be our Hana no Kage!" More cheers were heard as the kage cloak and hat was put on her. (The cloak is what she is wearing in the picture and the hat is a straw hat with a pink vail hanging around it.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marianna: hey my peeps! If you don't know the words I use that are in Japanes i will leave a note down here.

(1) Hana ni kakusareta- hidden in the blossoms.

Itachi:Mari-chan doesn't own Naruto!

Marianna: thanks for the reminder Ita-kun.

Itachi: yup. Now vote comment and read!

Marianna: next chapter will be up in a week if I get some likes on this.