5- Becoming Gennin/Sensei's

Katara'S pov
I was sitting in class waiting for Akina-sensei to come in and assign teams. I mean I already know I'm going to be on moms team but still, I wanna know who my teammates are. After about ten minutes Akina-sensei and all her glory walked in. (Note sarcasm, she's an older lady, hair turning grey.)

"Alright class, I'll be assigning teams now." She says and starts calling teams. I tune out the other teams until I hear, "Team 11, Katara Uchiha, Lily Jo, Zain Hake, and Jay Clai." I smile at my teammates and Lily smiles back, this will be fun! I think to myself. "Team 12, Layla and Lila Gorge, and Cam and Caiden Maily." They all look at each other and grin wickedly.

"Your senseis will be here after lunch, until then, dismissed." Akina-sensei says.

Lily walks over to Zain and they walk over to me and Jay. "Let's go get something to eat!" Lily says in her bubbly voice.

I laugh at her and say, "let's go to Amai o yatsu."

"Alright." They all say and we walk to Amai o yatsu. Once were there we take a seat.

Naomi walks up to us and asks for our order. "What can I get you four?" She asks.

"The normal please." I ask and she nods.

"Dangos and sweat tea." Lily says.

"Camale tea." Jay says.

"Coffee." Zain says plainly. I scoff at him, he acts like my uncle Sasuke. I think to myself.

She nods and goes to get our order. She comes back with them shortly after. A few minutes later mom and dad both walk in. "Katara, shouldn't you be at the academy?" Mom asks.

My team bows immediately to her. I sigh in annoyance. "I wanted dangos, and plus it's lunchtime. You won't be there until after then anyways." I say shrugging.

"Wait? Hana no Kage is going to be our sensei?!" Lily asks.

I grin. "Yup, well since we're all here why not introduce ourselves here." Mom says.

"What do you want us to say?" Lily asks in her bubbly way.

"Names, likes, dislikes, dreams for the future, and hobbies of course." Mom says happily.

"You're using Kakashi's introduction." Dad sighs.

"So?" Mom says.

"How about you go first." I say with a grin.

"Yeah! So we have an idea." Lily says.

"Uhm, okay. My name is Sakura Haruno Uchiha, my likes? My dislikes? My dreams, I've already accomplished them. My hobbies are well doing my paper work and training, and spending time with my husband and daughter." She says happily. She looks at us and then points to Lily. "How bout you go next."

"Alright! My name is Lily Jo, my likes are *looks to Zain and giggles* training, and swimming. I dislike creeps. My dream is to help those in need no matter what. My hobbies are swimming and training." Lilly says bubbly as always.

Mom points to Jay. "My name is Jay Clai, my likes are reading and training, dislikes are creeps and people getting hurt. My dream is to protect those I care about no matter what. My hobbies are training and reading." Jay says in his emotionless voice that in a way reminds me of dad.

"Hmm, okay, you." Mom says pointing to Zain.

"My name is Zain Hake, my likes are training, my dislikes are snakes and pedos. My hobby is training. My dream is not a dream because I will make it a reality, I will kill Orochamaru." He says in a cold voice that is what mom described uncle Sasuke to be like a long time ago.