Chapter 7

Stepping out I take in my surroundings, I sigh and take a step but end up tripping over air and after what feels like forever I land on the pavement. "Jesus Christ." I sit on the ground with a newly formed hole in my jeans. I hear laughs and look over to see Mer and the twins laughing their heads off. "Ha ha very funny, I'm glad my pain gives you all amusement." I say while getting up and walking over to them. Mer says,"I really wonder how you could be a work class surgeon but yet also the most clumsiest person on the whole god forsaken planet" "Mer I'm sure you already know this, but your a real ass" I say with a smirk.

Finally after a while of Mer making these weird faces and eyeing the kids, I get what she means and say,"it's alright to say those things around them, they know the words, but they also know that if they ever say it they will be in major, and I mean major trouble." I eye the kids giving them a half serious stern face. After they nod their heads I say," good, well know that that's covered let's go meet the people who actually give my sister emotions."

We walk through the doors and are overcome with the smell of cookies. "Izzy,George,Alex?!" Met yells or at least tries to over the Christmas music. Finally they respond and say that they're in the kitchen. We walk through the hallway, me remembering my oh so pleasant childhood memories and the kids eyeing the gigantic Christmas tree.

there are quite a lot of mistakes in here so i'm really sorry