Family Party

Alrighty this is for dyenahjane !!! Hope you enjoy <3
•••••

{Emily's POV}

"God Shawn, you look fine. And they aren't going to be here until seven thirty, and it's only six o'clock. You need to relax." I laugh at him. He was dressed casual but still a little nicer than usual. A white button up, black skinny jeans and his black "what are those shoes"

"Sorry love, I just want to make a good impression on your family." He says coming over to me eyeing me up and down.

I giggle, "Oh Shawn I know you'll make a good impression. You're perfect." I smile before kissing his nose.

"Well enough talk about me, and more talk about you." He says.

"What do I not look okay?" I asked worried.

"You've never looked better babe." He smiles. I was still casual but still a whole lot nicer than what I would wear to college. I had dressed in a maroon quarter length sleeved sun dress, a nice gold layered necklace, and some brown booties.

"Oh God you had we worried I thought I looked horrible." I laughed.

€€€

"Oh hey darling!!" Aunt Amy said.

"Hey AA!" I smiled as we hugged.

"Oh my! Who is this fine young man?" She asked.

"Oh this is Shawn my boyfriend. Aunt Amy Shawn, Shawn Aunt Amy." They both smiled before giving each other a small hug.

"Well nice meeting you darling." She said before walking away.

"AUNT EMILY!!" My niece shouted.

"Hey Amber!" I smiled engulfing her into a hug.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing to Shawn.

"That's Shawn, he's my boyfriend." She gasped.

"Ooohhhh he's cute!" She giggled.

"And so are you Miss Amber." Shawn smiled. I put her down as she ran off with her other cousins to play.

"Now who's she belong to?" He asked.

"Okay that's my brothers daughter, she's 4, he also has a 2 year old boy named Paul."

"Nice name." He laughed.

€€€

"Oh love there you are!" My mum called.

"Oh Shawn it's a pleasure to see you again, how are you dear?"

"I'm doing well, how are you Miss Gail?"

"I'm doing great dear." She smiled before my father came over.

"Looking nice Mendes, how are ya?"

"Well sir, how about you?"

"I'm great. Thanks for asking."

€€€

Me and Shawn had finally made it home. We had changed into comfy clothes, put a movie on and made popcorn.

"See I told you they would like you, because you're perfect." I smiled.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE UGHGHGHGHG!!! Oh whale I hope you enjoyeddddd :)

(Request are always open! )

Stay strong beautiful

Love allie 🌹