Do you Love Me

Y/n's POV

It's been weeks since I've actually done something special or just in general anything with my husband of 2 years Shawn.

I quietly get off the couch sitting down my computer and walk to the hall and down the stairs to the basement where Shawn's office is.

I knock softly on the door hearing a quiet 'come in'

"Hey." I say soft not wanting to disturb him.

"Hi." He says not making eye contact.

"Uh, I was wondering what you want for dinner?" He stops and puts his pen down and looks at me.

"Uh I don't care." I look down and sigh.

"K, I'll be back." I say turning and walking out of his office,

"Wait." He says yet again soft.

"Mmmh?"

"Do you love me?" He ask.

"Oh baby of course I do, what makes you think that?"

"I mean I never spend time with you and I barley even say I love you and I'm never around to cuddle or eat with you and I feel like your just with me because you feel like you're forced." He says a tear slipping from his eye.

"Oh no baby, you make me happy everyday and I don't care if you can't because I've been busy too I mean I haven't cooked you a home made meal in like 3 weeks!" I laugh.

"Okay, I love you too." I kissed his cheek and went to go cook a meal for once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote!!💖

(Request are always open!❤️)

Love ya!

-Allie🍁