Grandparents and Dad

Hmmm okay then.. Enjoy :)
•••••

Y/n's POV

I finish putting the pregnancy test in the boxes before bringing them downstairs. I check over my outfit which consists of a white sweater, jeans, black boots, and a infinity scarf. My hair was down and curly like the way Shawn likes it.

"Babe you ready!?" Shawn yells from downstairs.

"Yes sorry! I'm coming!" I walk downstairs and help Shawn put some gifts in the jeep. Today we are heading down to Karen and Manny's for an early early early Christmas party. And I'm super excited to give them there gifts.

We had arrived at there house, all the nerves hit when I realized that I've been keeping this from all of them for about a month.

I get out and help bring in some food. I greet Karen with a hug also with Manny. Aaliyah comes running down the stairs and gives me a huge hug.

"Hey Al, what's up love?"

"Nothing much, well yes some stuff but not a lot ya know?" She laughs.

***

After dinner was over we all headed to the living room to give out presents. I was gifted some great thing from Shawns family. But I don't think any of this can top what I'm about to give them.

"Alright now I did my presents a little smaller and put them in separate boxes. So each of you get one okay. It's not just one big present for all you like last year but I think you'll definitely like them." I took the tests multiple times just to make sure and sure enough I took a lot to give to all of them.

I handed them all out and told them to open them,

"Wait what?" Manny said.

"Wait oh my gosh are you serious!" Karen smiled.

"IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" Aaliyah yelled.

"I'm going to be a grandpa!" Manny laughed.

"I'm going to b-be a grandma!" Karen cried.

"I'm going to be a dad.." Shawn whispered.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Shawn yelled, he stood up and picked me up and kissed me.

"We are going to be parents y/n."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, okay then goals lol kinda idk. But aye I'm going to six flags Sunday yassssssss!!!!! Well if it doesn't rain.. But anyways comment and vote my loves!! 💗

(Request are always open! ❤️)

Stay strong beautiful

-Allie 🍁