Car Accident

Idk honestly this is sad, but I watch this YouTuber Tanner Fox who was in a really bad car accident two days ago. The guy that was driving he ran off a cliff and it rolled 20ft. He suffered from a bruised lung, a broken leg and many other injuries. So I took inspiration from this.

Little longer than usual!!
•••••••

Y/n's POV

Flashback

"Y/n slow down you're going to fast!" Shawn yelled at me.

"No I'm not you're over reacting! I'm going 78 miles an hour on the freeway Shawn calm down." I say back. I see these super bright lights coming up, I couldn't see where I was going.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!!!" That was the last thing I heard.
•••••••••

Y/n's POV

Present day

"This is all my fault, all my fault if I was paying attention and was going slower maybe things would have changed, maybe if I let Shawn drive this wouldn't have happened." I cry.

"Honey this isn't your fault." Karen says.

"Yes it is! If I would have been paying attention I would have practically saved everything from happening!" I cry again.

"Honey just think, at least he isn't dead."

"Mom!?!" Aaliyah yells.

"What?" She says.

"Y/n it's not your fault, it was the other guys fault. He was the one that was going way faster than you and was in the total wrong lane okay." Aaliyah comforts.

"Thanks Al." I smile.

"Mendes family?" The nurse calls. We all stand up and head back with them.

"Okay so your son and boyfriend is going to be okay, we are going to keep him in the hospital for about a week to make sure. He has a broken arm, leg, multiple broken ribs, and some scratches and bruises."

"Oh my God."

"It's okay y/n." Aaliyah takes my hand and squeezes it for resurgence. Wow I did that and I'll I got was some bruises and scratches and maybe some broken fingers.

"Okay well who would like to see him first?" I point to the family. They stand up and go in. Once they come out they takes me hand and tells me to go in there.

"Hey Shawnie." I smile some.

"H-hey babe." I loose it, seeing him like this makes me break.

"Shawn I'm so sorry, I sh-should have listened to you if I would have listened and ugh you would have been okay and this wouldn't have happened I-I didn't mean too I swear." I cry.

"Babe it's okay, I'm okay okay?"

"Shawn stop lying! You're not okay, you have multiple broken bones and it's because of me! Me Shawn not Manny, not Aaliyah ME!"

"I promise I feel fine, I'm not in pain okay. And it wasn't your fault. It was the guy who was on the wrong side of the road."

"Shawn, this should be me. This should be me in the bed suffering, not you."

"No babe. No okay it's fine and I'm okay you shouldn't feel bad okay. One week and I'll be gone. I'll heel and soon or later I'll be back to touring and snuggling with you." He says. I smile.

"Okay, well next time you're driving." I laugh. He laughs alone.

"I love you." I say kissing his forehead.

"I love you too." He smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyeee I'm back poopy heads!!! Lol hope you enjoyed, comment and vote! 💖

(Request are always open!❤️)

Stay strong beautiful

-Allie 🍁