"Okay, so when you are ready just come to us," my dad said and walked away. I felt bad for not wanting to tell him but if I do, he will get pissed off becuase he hates Marcos and I know he will go after my mate. My mom...well, Marcos is a touchy subject for her so I don't talk to her about him and I don't know how she would react to my mate being his son. After a few hours of the stupid infomercials I got up and began making myself some breakfast, which was just cereal. My mom walked into the kitchen as I poured some milk into the bowl and just watched me, probably trying to make me crack and talk to her but it wasn't going to work. I've become immune to her stares.

"Not going to work, Mom," I said quietly and heard her groan and walk out of the kitchen.

"My looks don't work on her anymore!" I heard my mom complain and I just shook my head laughing a little.

"Try that one that usually scares the kids!" my dad told her and she walked in with the 'you're in deep sh!t' look but I just ignored her and heard her groan again, obviously starting to get mad. I shook my head at her second attempt and watched her storm out of the kitchen to no doubt complain to my dad again.

"Haydennn!!" my mom whined and I laughed. So called it.

"Well...damn," I heard my dad say. "Go ground her then! I don't know!" Then his voice got a lot quieter than before. "Stop staring at me like that! I don't know how that girl doesn't feel intimidated by you!" Then I heard my dads footsteps heading quickly towards the kitchen. "Stop with the eyes already!" I laughed at him and he turned to me looking scared.

"Your mother is creepy!" my dad whispered/yelled and I smiled while my dad stared at the entrance to the kitchen like my mom would attack him. Actually, she would but then it would turn into a not so pleasant scene for us kids. Suddenly, my mom ran into the room smiling evilly and I felt a little scared at what she was going to say but I hoped it was good.

"Guess what?" she yelled and looked like a little kid with a secret. "We are spending the weekend at...the beach!" I looked at her like she was crazy...she has never allowed us to miss a day of school! Not like I was complaining, I was jumping up and hugging her!

"The beach?!!" I heard Lane yell and run down the stairs, well he jumped like ten steps and ended up tripping and faceplanting into the door. I looked at my parents who were trying so hard not to laugh but once they looked at me we all busted up laughing. I was on the floor laughing so hard I was crying and my parents were holding each other up as they laughed just as hard as me.

"It's not that funny," Lane said and pouted but we just kept laughing then he started smiling and I knew he was about to laugh. "Okay, yeah it is." 

"Why the heck are you all so loud?" Brayden grumbled as he walked down the stairs, then saw the big red mark on our little brothers' face and busted up laughing. "You faceplanted it again, huh? Oh my gosh, you're so clumsy!"

After a few more minutes we finally calmed down and caught our breath then it got quiet.

"Sooo...get ready for the beach this weekend!" my mom yelled and we all ran to our rooms to get packed. We haven't been to the beach in forever! I hope our pack is going also because then I get to hang out with my cousins and other hilarious people that can help me keep my mind off...well you know.