Chapter 1. The start

EDITED 5/20/2016

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Oh my god, I'm going to hit my alarm clock with a hammer!

Oh how rude of me. I didn't introduce myself! I'm Elsa Clementine and I'm 13.

I'm an orphan. (Wow really???)

I have curly brown hair that's really curly! And get ready for this I have one blue eye and one purple eye! Isn't that so cool?

I love Arizona Tea, Taco Bell, skateboarding, Spongebob is the best cartoon in the world!, oh and I love beanies and SnapBacks, and you can argue with me but my favorite animals are unicorns! I don't know why but I love them, and my favorite color is light blue.

And I never get adopted. Because I'm not a sweet innocent toddler.

I don't have any friends but I love YouTube my favorites are PewDiePie , O2L ,Smosh, BrittaniLouiseTaylor , Joey Graceffa , Andrea Russet , jennXpenn. And the list goes on and on.

********* BACK TO REALITY*********

( ELSA's P.O.V )

"Elsa get your lazy butt dressed it's adoption day." Miss. Lori (The person who owns the orphanage) said.

"Do I have to?" I whine.

"Yes, you do now come on!" Miss. Lori says in an aggravated voice.

"Fine," I say grumpily.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I let the hot water fall onto my body for it relaxed my muscles instantly.

After I'm done I put my hair up in a towel and wrap another around my body. I put on treasure by Bruno marz so I'm not bored. I put on foundation mascara and EOS lip bomb. Then I go to my closet and pick out my outfit.

I got my skinny jeans and my SuperMan hoodie and blue converse. If you can't tell already I really like superman. I let my hair fall out of my towel and I style it.

I walk to the room and fall down the stairs.

Everyone looks at me with a face that says "you're so annoying". But whatever. (my face hurt too much to care)

So me having no friends at all. I sit with the toddlers.

But I don't care I've taken care of these kids since they have been here. So I'm like a big sister figure. I'm with them every day.

Then the people who want to adopt come in.

And what I see isn't very expected.

Vote and comment!
~Genna