CHAWIZAWD VS TOWACAT

So there was a charizard battling an torracat and then the charizard randomly mega evolved into mega charizard y, yay. The torracat was all like "Duuuuude how did chu like do dat? You don't even have a miga stone."

A ray of sunshine shined majestically on the carizard. The voice of lugia from the pokemon movie 2000 suddenly became the chawizawds voice. "Son, sometimes you have to believe in the wisdom of your sole, the grass under your feets wish, and most of all... your doncing." Music plays and da charizard starts doing the robot as random dancing oricorios appear behind it.

The torracat stares amazed by the beauty. "Wait." The moosic stops suddenly. Then Star Wars music randomly plays "YOU are not my father," the torracat says in a deep voice. Miga chawizawds gasps like a little girl.

Den towacrap starts to evolve. It shines so majestically bright dat charizurd can't believe it's eyes. Torracat stands a up on two legs and beautiful long hair grows out of its head. The oricurios can't believe dur eyes and faint.

Torreekat evolves into... music plays... again. Torracat evolves intoooooo JOHN CEEEEEEENAAAAAAA. JOHN TINA runs like a rocket jet knocking down a tree, a pikachu, and a moth, yes a moth.

Chawizawd says in an arceous voice "Well.... I guess dis is it... I shall die fiting." Charizard stands his ground "like a man," the narrator and jawsizard say at da same time.

JOHN CENA comes straight at charizard and then................. JOHN CENA slaps charicards face in slow motion.

"Wha?" Chawizawd says majestically.

"Shut up" JOHN CENA slaps  chizang again.

"Ow," Charizard slaps JOHN ZINA back and then JOHN CENA falls down and dies mabye. "OH YEAH I WON HAHA LOSER!" Chawizawd gets money and slaps JOHN CENA with it. A dancing Kyogrrrr appears behind charizard and dances on its two fins. 50,000,000 eevees dance on two legs.

Charizurd does the robot until music plays in the background. "What the?" Just then JOHN CENA magically revives itself and punches chaw chaw with a falcon punnnch.

All the Pokemon watch charinawfs body drift in the air for a year. "It's super affective," JOHN CENA says in a captain falcon voice then everyone starts dancing then a huge wailord lands on everyone. end.

Work of art