Prologue (Edited)

I can feel it growing inside of me. I can hear its thoughts. I know what it is and what it will grow up to be. I want it out of me. I want to destroy it, but it won't let me.

The instinct to survive is as strong in it as it is in me.

The need to survive no matter what is the one thing that links the most primitive to the most advanced.

I can feel its hatred for me, but it needs me or at least until it is strong enough to survive outside of my body. When it needs me no longer I know what will become of me.

My biggest mistake, other than allowing them to place it inside of me to grow, was confiding in Doctor Lyle. They and it are trying to survive, she's just a power hungry bitch. She isn't a host yet, but I know that she has plans to become one. I've overheard her and Magus talking about it.

It won't be long until it's strong enough to leave me.

No one wants it out of me more than me, but I know what will happen next and I'm scared. If I could escape this place and give birth away from here, then maybe I'd have a chance, but there's no escape.

No one ever escapes.

AN: The prologue is short, I know, but future chapters will be longer I promise. Don't forget to vote or comment.