~Chapter 6~

I made myself comfortable in the front seat while Justin started the car up and the engine jugged slowly to life.

"So Justin… your like mega rich right?"

Lucy stuck her head between the front seats and started questioning him.

"Well, yeah I guess you could say that."

"Then why are you driving... this.?"

"The paparazzi probably won't try following this old car. I switched car keys with one of my pals from the stage crew."

"Well that makes sense."

Britney chimed-in.

"So where am I taking you ladies exactly?"

I told him the address of where the apartment complexes where and gave him directions along the way. The half hour passed-by rather quickly, and I have to say I almost felt bad for Justin being bombed with questions from three of his biggest fans.

"You can park over there."

I pointed to the empty parking space that was right in front of my complex.

Just as I was about to get out of the car with the other girls, he grabbed my arm lightly. I turned to him slowly and saw he was leaning in closer to me. I looked down at the arm he was holding with a disgusted look an he immediately let go.

"Sorry, but I just wanted to apologize for dragging you on stage tonight. Well, sorry for you, not me. I actually had some fun tonight."

He flashed me his brilliant smile again which this time instead of making me cringe, made me smile in return.

"Well thanks for the ride, and for not being a jerk to my friends… I know they can get a little intense sometimes."

He chuckled softly and flipped his hair out of his face.

"I don't mind, I get the third-degree questions like that all the time."

"Must be hard being the 'sexiest man on earth'."

He shrugged and said "Sometimes." while I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll call you as soon as we find your purse."

I frowned before it clicked. I still didn't have my purse. Sighing loudly I got out of the car and shut the door as the window started to roll down.

"Hey Ashley!"

I poked my head closer through the window to get a better view of Justin.

"We will find your purse, trust me."

"I'd like to believe that."

He smiled and gave me a wave goodbye before pulling out of the parking space and leaving me with my friend that would be pestering me all night.

We all walked up the stairs surprisingly quietly as I lifted the doormat to find the apartment key was gone, and the apartment door was already cracked open.  

"Omg what the hell!?!"

Britney squealed.

"Shh! They might still be here. Call the cops."

Britney took out her cellphone and dialed the number while I pushed the door open slowly, trying not to make any noise. 

"Ashley!"

Lexi grabbed my elbow and pulled me next to her and away from the door.

"I'v seen things like this all the time on T.V! People go into their house thinking every things fine, but the robbers still there and stabs them to death before the cops can get there in time!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my elbow loose from her grasp.

"That kind of thing hardly ever happens around here. Plus theres only one other person that knew where I hid my spare key."

"James?!"

Britney burst, after just hanging up with the cops. 

"James? If you think its just James then why'd you have Britney call the dam cops before we even took a look?"

I looked back to face Lucy who's snooty comment made my skin itch with every word she spoke. Britney gave me a sympathetic look and joined my side while shoving her phone back into her pocket.

"I think we should wait for the cops before we go in. Just incase."

James or no James, whoever might be in my apartment - could be dangerous.

              ---TO BE CONTINUED---  

_______________________________________

Sorry guys, I know this chapter was short, but I felt uploading this was better than nothing. More to come soon! Dont forget to VOTE please! =)