"She's not well." I nod my head before I turned myself to face him, "Matt, have I told you that you look... good?"

"Good?" He gave me a sideways glance as well as keeping his eye on the road, "Just good?" He chuckled,

"Yeah... you look different..nice... handsome."

Matt began to laugh as he continued to drive however, we were at a traffic light so he stopped immediately. When he did, his hands left the steering wheel while his gaze turned to me.

"No Adriana, you haven't told me." He smiled and honestly, I began to wonder why I was beginning to notice these beguiling features Matt was possessing right now when I've known him for years. I was actually bemused by myself that I hadn't realised sooner rather than later. Mom was really truly a matchmaker!

"Well Matt, you look really nice today. You should dress like that more often."

"I do."

"Oh? Well I don't see you in that kind of attire as much as all I see you in is your doctor's uniform."

"Well Adriana, maybe you should see me more often." The car began to move when Matt looked away with a smirk on his lips. I could see it from the corner of my eyes as I begin to turn my gaze towards him. "You'll get to see my entire wardrobe as my doctor's uniform isn't the only thing that is in it."

"Maybe I should." I whisper as I watch the road ahead of us,

"Maybe you should." He whispers back.

***

"Matt, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Adriana, shoot."

"Am I really worth it...?"

Matt's brows knitted together as he placed his glass of wine down and then stepped closer to me.

"Adriana," his voice was stern as he tilt his head to the side, "What are you trying to say?"

"No! I mean, do you think Dante would be pleased if he was to see me today?"

"Yes," he nodded his head and sighed, "I am sure he would be however, if he isn't just remember that you are worth everything. You are special, you are Adriana and you don't need a man like Dante to make you feel like you're worth it." He said and I was suddenly lost however, I remember being so mesmerised by his blue eyes, I couldn't focus on what he was trying to tell me. "That's only if he isn't pleased to see you!" He laughed.

We reached the restaurant about an hour and a half ago and we just finished eating. Right now, we were at the highest Terrance of the restaurant drinking our wine while enjoying the breathtaking view of New York. The city was so beautiful, it only came to realisation how I didn't appreciate this as much as I should have, but watching this with Matt on a Friday night was more than enough and so far, I was liking everything about tonight.

"Matt... that's the nicest thing you've said to me." I say, "Thank you."

Matt and I hold each other's hand as we watch each other in silence however, it wasn't those awkward silence no. It was silence filled with anticipation because I just felt like this was a moment I would've had with Matt if Dante wasn't on my mind constantly. Though knowing that Dante is still alive somewhere in this world, I couldn't avoid this feeling I had for Matt that whenever I was with him or whenever I spoke to him, I felt like a new person and so, I felt the need to explore it.

"Matt..." I whisper as I watch him,

"Hmm?" He nodded his head as he too watched me,

"Do you ever wish that I could just forget about Dante?"