Chapter 7: Made to Love

Hey guys! Welcome back to the world of Drama and Feels! The ruler being me. Now lets continue with the story!

DISCLAIMER: I DON’T OWN ANYTHING FROM PJO/HOO OR ANY SONG LYRICS USED BELOW!!!!!!

Song choice: Made to love by John Legend

Leo’s POV

Well, I can tell you that today will not be a good day for me. Reyna wants me to meet her mom. If you thought meeting the dad was hard for a guy, try meeting the Roman Goddess of War. That’s like meeting Athena’s more brutal half, or even worse, Ares’ sister. My dad actually invited us to Olympus to meet each other in person first, then travel together to get dinner. I have a feeling that I won’t last through the meet and greet.

I sent here for you

We were made to love

We had to leave camp around 6:00 because the mortals would’ve already closed up. Demigods and Gods have a key to the Empire Building, which Reyna has but won’t tell me what it is. So I was sitting on the couch in Reyna’s villa, watching a movie. When Reyna came in, she literally scared me half to death. “Leo?! Why are you just sitting on the couch? You know we have to leave in half an hour right?” I couldn’t keep focus because of how stunning Reyna looked.

You were sent for me too

We were made to love

Oooh I’ve never seen anything

It’s much more than you and me

Extraordinary machine

Reyna looked like a fallen angel. She was wearing a bright, white, wavy dress with a gold band around her waist. She had on golden heels on. And on her hair, she had on a white headband streaked with gold. She wore no makeup, just her natural face, her beautiful face. “Hey Leo!” “Oh sorry Reyna, what was that you were saying?” I say, snapped out of my trance. Reyna just face-palmed. “Just get ready please?” “Ok, sorry.” I said, kissing the red mark on her forehead. “Maybe you shouldn’t face-palm anymore. You’ll get more than one red mark on her forehead.” I say chuckling as Reyna ran into the bathroom to see her handprint implanted on her head.

Oooh, I’ve never loved

I’ve never loved

Never loved someone like this, all I know is…

I was sent here for you

We were made to love

As we made our way up to the Empire state building, Reyna pulled a denarii out of her purse and placed it inside the handicap button. The door opened and we went inside. We got to the elevator, and a button glowed gold as soon as we entered. That button was marked 500. Reyna pushed that button and the elevator went up at lightning speed, but of course we didn’t feel it. We reached the 500th floor in a matter of 10 minutes. I was so nervous, I wanted to throw up on the spot. “It’ll be fine, Leo. She won’t bite.” Reyna said, grabbing my hand. She always made things better, but only slightly better this time.

You were sent for me too

We were made to love