Chapter 2

~Not Edited~

Chapter 2: Hurt.

I turned off the hot shower and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body, i dried my body then put on my undergarment after i was done, i slipped into my robe knowing that i left my outfit in the closet room, i slowly opened the door making sure not to wake up Yasmine and Maluma, he stayed the night, i thought he would leave and sleep next to his girlfriend but turns out he stayed here.

I looked at the two cuddling on my bed looking just alike which caused a small smile to form on my face as i made my way to my closet taking out the outfit i was going to wear today. (Outfit on top) i quickly went to the bathroom stripping off my robe and throwing on my outfit, i grabbed straightener and straightened my hair and did my makeup.

When i was finally done i sprayed perfume then walked out of the room to see Yasmine awake, i quickly walked up to her before she could cry and wake up Maluma, She sat up with a big smile on her face. "Daddy!" She said throwing her hands up in the air like she was happy to see him.

I quickly picked her up. "Yasmine, let daddy sleep, okay?" She nodded smiling, i kissed her cheek. "I'll get you dressed after breakfast." I walked towards the door with my daughter in my arms, i walked out shutting the door slowly trying not to make any noise. "Let's feed that tummy." I tickled her stomach making her giggle.

"Fwed my tummy." She demanded making me laugh.

"We are going to feed it." I said as i made it down the steps.

I walked into the kitchen to see Melissa and Ash sitting on the table eating while Marlli was eating next to the stove, i guess she really doesn't want to join them. "Gwandma!" Yasmine cheered as she jumped out of my arm running clumsily towards Marlli who turned around picking her up in her arms.

"How is my cute little granddaughter?" Marlli said kissed her cheek.

"Me good but i hungy." She said making me and Marlli laugh.

"Mommy is going to get you some food." I said walking towards the fridge pulling out a banana since Yasmine loves bananas, i grabbed cheerios and stuck it in a bowl then adding milk. "Come Yasmine let's feed you." I decided not to sit Yasmine on the dining table because she doesn't eat when there are new people around her.

I sat her on the counter grabbing the bowl of cereal and fed her spoons. "Mommy! It is good." She moaned showing me that she is enjoying the food.

"Is it that good?" She nodded repeatedly with a big smile.

"Twy it, pwease mommy." I put some in my mouth. "Good?" I chuckled nodding.

"Yes, but you have to eat so you can be a big girl." She nodded wanting to be a big girl, i fed her until there was no cereal left, there was only four pieces of chopped banana's left. I grabbed her and put her down. "Go play, but be careful this time." I said and she nodded.

I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. "Daddy!" I heard Yasmine cheer, i turned around to see a sleepy Maluma walking in with Yasmine in his arms.

Marlli turned around smiling. "Good morning." Maluma said tiredly.

"Morning." Marlli replied, Maluma looked at me and i sent him a nod then turned around washing my hands.