Xtale!Sans x Xtale!reader

Have some fluffy cotton candy after two juicy (I think) lemonades 👍 also this happens before they fight Cross I haven't watched the new videos

Also anything thing you wear is colored white and the only thing that is black is your scyth and a cloak
Third Person POV

"Who are you?" Ink said questionably as you smirked and had your large scyth on your shoulder as you held it.

"Name's (Y/n)." You stated simply as you eyed him with Classic beside you.

"Sorry about Cross, over there maybe I can help you make him calm down." You said as you scratched your cheek as your smirk turned into a nervous smile.

"What do you mean, kiddo?" Classic asked as you sighed. You stared mindlessly at the red glowing lines on the snow.

"Cross thought that he was the only one that survived and just wanted his AU back, when I woke up in another void I also thought the same thing but never wanted something like this to happen."

Ink seemed to lower his guard a bit as the three of you teleported to the scene.

"I'll go sneak up on him, you guys distract him." The both of them nodded as you teleported somewhere where you can still see them but was out of their vision.

You watched as Cross infected Edge's code and made him fight Classic and Ink.

You couldn't help but frown as Sans whispered something to him.

He seemed surprised as he backed away as Ink shouted, "NOW!"

You teleported behind Cross and engulfed him into a hug that cancelled out his magic.

Edge broke free from Ink as he regained his consciousness. Cross stiffened as he looked behind him.

"I think it's time to take a break." You giggled as the wind made your hood go down.

"(Y/n)?!" He pulled away as he turned around and held your face.

His eyesockets having a few tears as Chara (yes you can see him and he's a boy here cause he looks like one) was also surprised to see his old friend when he was still on the surface.

"W-where were you?" He quivered as he hugged you tightly. You giggled as you also felt a few tears forming.

"I ended up in another void for some reason." He snuggled closer to you as you hugged back.

"Aww well ain't that a lovely re-" Ink started until a glitchy portal formed behind him and blue strings pulled him in.

"Ink!" You and Classic shouted as the portal closed. You sighed as Classic walked towards you.

Though he stifled a laugh as he saw Cross giving him a look that said, 'Mine, no touchy.'

"I would try to ask you if I could go home with your help but I think we need to save Ink first." He said as you nodded.

Cross' grip around you tightened as he eyed Chara who whispered in his ear.

"We- I mean I'll come too!" He said as you looked at him and giggled as you accepted.

The two of you may have finished your journey in finding one another but the adventure has yet to unfold.

To be continued...

Not really XD maybe if I watch what happens next...

Nah XD

Hey there my kouhais! (Forgot what that means but whateva)

Since this one shot is done I will be starting the requested one shots AND once I'm done I will delete that A/N and requests will once again be open!

If you're wondering where's Kristine she's hiding from Kyla because of something she said XD