♠Dusttale!Sans x Reader

Alright is anyone listening?

Kristine: They're reading thi-

AS I WAS SAYING-

Kristine: ...

About the last chapter... Let me just say that I respect each and every ship no matter how weird or crazy it is but please...

There will be NO Sans x Flowey

Or Soriel

Or Sansby *cough* because I suck at writing them, sorry*cough*

Kristine: I just see Toriel and Sans just get along like pun living buddies

Plus I see Sans more of as an uncle to Frisk rather than a father

Kristine: Also one word...

Furry

And last but not least, Sans x Flowey. What more can I say? They're pretty much frenemies and A FLOWER WITH A SKELETON?! I honestly think Flowey x Temmie is better

But I am NOT hating these ships I just DON'T SHIP them.

Kristine: So with this explanation done enjoy this oneshot

NOTE THAT WHEN EVERY TITLE HAS A SPADE ♠ IT MEANS THERE WILL BE FEELS
Third Person POV
(You guys better ready some tissues)

"What's your wish?" A (h/c) haired girl looked at their monster friend in shock as they laid beside each other, watching the artificial stars in Waterfall.

"You'll probably laugh." She muttered as she hid her blush. He sat up and looked at her face before grabbing her hand.

"I promise I won't." He said as the female sighed and gave in. She squeezed their hand and stared up at the 'stars'.

"My wish is to reach the surface with the person I love the most." His eyes widened but closed them as he gave a little chuckle.

The girl puffed her cheeks as she saw h begin to laugh.

"Hey! You promise you wouldn't laugh!" He stopped as he smiled and hugged their friend as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, it's just..."

"That's my wish too..."

She sighed as she remembered that day so well. She slowly walked through the cold snow.

She stared mindlessly as a gust of wind flew by, a trail of dust with it.

"How could a place that was once so lively become so dead?"

She trudged on but stopped as she saw a familiar silhouette walk past her.

She followed the figure from afar and the both reached a familiar golden hall.

Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes as she saw the figure turn around.

"(Y-y/n)?" His voice quivered as he saw your trembling figure.

"Sans? Is that really you?" You asked as you stepped closer to him.

He forced a smile as tears threatened to fall from his eyesockets. He closed his eyes and gave a shrug.

"O-of course it's me..." You hicupped as you neared him and stared at his forced smile.

"I'm talking about the REAL Sans, what happened to you?" You sniffed as his eyesockets opened to show emptiness.

"I'm real! What are you talking about?" He said as he stared at you, still smiling but his sockets empty.

"The Sans I know wouldn't KILL anyone, especially his own friends and family!" You screamed as tears streamed down both of your faces.

"If I didn't I'll never beat Chara! We'll never get our happy ending!" He said as he shut his eyes, his arm over them to hide his tears.

"How can we have our happy ending when every one is dead?!"

Sans stared at you in shock as realization hit him.

He had been so caught up in trying to kill the Genocidal maniac that he even killed the people he cared for the most.

"Then how are you here?!" He said as he gestured towards you. You frowned as you stared at him in confusion.

"You don't remember?" You muttered as he stared at you in confusion and frustration.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER HOW YOU KILLED ME?!"

Then like a bullet hitting his head a memory flashed right in front of his eyes as he remembered.

"That's why I hope you understand why I need to do this..."

Pain surged through the females body as she felt something stab through her stomach.

She looked down to see a bone in her body as she looked up at the skeleton monster.

"After I get rid of Chara we'll have our happy ending (Y/n)..." He whispered as he watched with tears as your eyes slowly began to dull.

More tears streamed down his boney cheeks as he saw the one he loved the most gain back the wounds he inflicted on her.

Her skin turned pale as a trail of blood ran down the end of her mouth as a bone stuck through her stomach.

"I want you back, Sans..." She cried as her eyes began to fade into a dull (e/c).

"I want the real Sans back..."

Your body slowly began to fade as Sans broke from his trance as he tried to grab you.

"(Y/n) no!" He shouted as his hand fazed through your arm as you disappeared like a mist.

He dropped onto his knees as he stared into nothing. He fell forward, his hand supporting his weight as the other banged the floor.

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"