Fragile

bdsm, objectification

Scott tucks his thumb into Mitch's open mouth and pushes down, hooking it behind Mitch's teeth and stretching his jaw wider. He curls his other fingers under Mitch's chin, and Mitch feels so fragile like this, with Scott's hand wrapped all around him and inside him. Scott's all too aware of Mitch's bones underneath thin layers of skin and muscle, so easily breakable. He's all too aware of Mitch's body as something malleable, something under Scott's control. An object, a plaything for Scott to manipulate to his own desire.

There's spit in Mitch's mouth, wetting Scott's thumb. His tongue flutters aimlessly. Scott can feel the faint puff of air on his hand and wrist as Mitch exhales, steady and quiet. These things tie Mitch to this delicate body. The knowledge that Mitch is still there, somewhere, inhabiting this form, living inside this submissive shell, slams back into Scott's brain with such force that he almost lets his hand slip free of Mitch's mouth.

Instead, he reaches with his other hand and pushes his fingers through Mitch's hair, from his forehead all the way back to the nape of his neck. He's not gentle about it; his fingertips tug and pull at Mitch's skin, lifting his eyebrows, digging into the soft places of his skull. He kisses Mitch's open mouth. He bites Mitch's upper lip, sucks on it. Mitch doesn't kiss back; he can't, with Scott's thumb still tucked behind his teeth and dragging his jaw open. He hardly even reacts.

Scott pulls back a few inches and says, "Look at me."

Mitch's eyes open immediately. His gaze is hazy and unfocused, but he makes eye contact and holds it. Even like this, so deeply into his headspace that he can't form words or even incoherent reactions, Scott recognizes Mitch in his warm brown eyes.

Scott spits into his open, waiting mouth. Mitch's eyelids slam shut, a heavy blink more than a flinch. He opens them again slowly. It's only because Scott has his thumb pressed tight to Mitch's lip that he feels it twitch and stretch, quirking up at one corner into as much of a smile as he can manage.