Ride

The more Mitch twists his hands, the tighter Scott's grip becomes, and Mitch keeps pulling and struggling until he can't anymore, until Scott holds him completely immobile. It always takes time to get Scott to this point, to entice him to use his full strength and stop holding back out of fear or respect. Mitch isn't scared. He can take whatever Scott dishes out. He grins up at Scott, curling his upper lip and showing teeth as he plants his feet on the bed and thrusts his hips up. He can't dislodge Scott from this position; he has no leverage and Scott's way too heavy sitting on his stomach, but the sudden shift disrupts Scott enough to spur him into action.

Scott slides back and presses his weight down on Mitch's thighs, pinning him completely flat to the bed. "That what you're after?" he asks playfully. "You should've said so."

Before Mitch has time to question him, Scott wraps Mitch's wrists with a belt and loops it between the slats of the headboard. It doesn't keep Mitch totally motionless but it does force him to stay lying prone on the bed while Scott digs around in the bedside drawer. Retrieving lube, Mitch assumes.

But Scott doesn't bring his slick, dripping fingers down to Mitch's ass; instead, he reaches back and fingers himself, and Mitch's jaw drops open on a sharp gasp. It's been a long time—too long, really—and Mitch has never done it like this, while he's tied up. He doesn't have leverage; he doesn't have control. He's not sure how it will even work.

Scott finally leans down again and pushes back until Mitch's cock rides the crease of his ass. He reaches around and positions Mitch properly, and slowly sinks down, and Mitch loses his breath, yanking at his wrists until the belt digs into the skin painfully. Scott braces himself with his hands on Mitch's forearms, and their faces are inches apart, but Scott doesn't lean down far enough to kiss.

"This what you wanted?" he asks. There's sweat beading on the tip of his nose and Mitch has the strangest urge to lick it off. He just can't reach.

Finally, Scott ducks down and pushes his tongue between Mitch's lips. He seizes control of the kiss the way he seized control of Mitch when they were rolling around on the bed. He overwhelms and overpowers Mitch in every way, and Mitch recognizes that he has no control over the pace or the depth of his thrusts. He releases the tension in his body and lets his hands go lax in their bonds, and Scott sinks fully onto him, weighing Mitch down and pinning him with his entire body.

There's no urgency to Scott's pace, and Mitch is simply along for the ride.