An Adorable Birthday

"Ahh~! Happy birthday! Happy birthday!" A cute voice interrupted your dream. You were dozing off on the school bench after school, not wanting to go home yet. It was too lonely there.

Your face scrunched up in pain. "Jimin! That hurt—"

Not caring about your complaint, Jimin pulled you up and started dancing in a very silly way, making you laugh.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked between your laughs.

He grinned. "Trying to make you laugh. And, it's working."

You smiled back and then deadpanned. "You woke me up~ I was having such a good dream."

He just shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Your reality will be better than your dream in a few minutes. Follow me, we're going to my house!"

He said heading off towards his house. You sighed yet followed him, a bit intrigued about what he meant.

Just as you caught up with him, he got something out of his pocket and handed it to you.

"You said you liked keychains, right?" You stared at what he gave you. It was a cute little keychain of a grey cat.

"Uh– thank you, Jimin. I really–" You were about to say, smiling really widely.

But, he had held up a finger, asking you to wait.

He rummaged his inner pocket of his jacket and got something else out.

"Here's another one."

It was another keychain, this time it was a cute dog one.

You thanked him once again.

"Wait–"

He suddenly stopped walking making you stop as well, and look at him.

He bowed down to reach his show and out of nowhere pulled out another keychain.

"Here's a pig one," He handed it to you, smiling again.

You laughed but accepted it anyway.

"What the hell," You said when he reached inside his sleeve and pulled out another keychain. A lion one.

You both were still walking towards his house when he yet again reached in his hair and pulled out a whale keychain.

"This is so entertaining," You said laughing and accepting another one of his keychains, now your pocket a bit heavy.

He reached to his back pocket and pulled out two, one was a dolphin and the other was a tiger.

You laughed out loud shoving more of them into your pocket making him laugh as well.

You two finally reached his house and he unlocked the door. Before he opened it, he reached inside is breast pocket and pulled out a small heart keychain.

"A heart from the heart," he said, handing it to you. "And, this one has a key~" He said, showing you the key.

You took it, making a joke, "Is it the key to your heart."

He laughed and opened the door to his house.

"No, but it is the key to that," He said, making you look inside to find a locked box with holes.

You entered his house, taking off your shoes.

Hearing the door close as Jimin entered, you crouched down to the box.

It looks like something an animal would be kept in...

"Unlock it, and see what's inside."

You glanced up at Jimin before nodding and unlocked the small padlock.

You opened what seemed like a tiny door, and a fluffy animal sauntered out to your feet.

Your eyes widened. "Is this–?"

The little animal stayed at your feet, looking adorable.

"Is this seriously for me?" You asked, looking at Jimin to get assurance. He nodded, smiling brightly.

You squealed, gently taking a hold of it.

"It's so cute."

Jimin crouched next to you

"But it isn't as cute as me, right?" He jokingly asked.

You laughed, holding the fluffy creature.

"Yeah, Jimin. Nothing can beat your cuteness."

"I knew it."

You rolled your eyes, but grinned nonetheless.

"I thing I change my mind."

Jimin pouted but didn't say anything. And, you just watched as the bunny moved around in your hold.

It was way too adorable.