A Stomach Fulfilling Birthday

"Happy birthday, now lets go, I have a picnic planned for you at my house!" Jin suddenly said right after you ended a call from a friend.

You were at work but all of a sudden, Jin excused you and dragged you out saying that you needed a break.

You didn't mind as long as you didn't get in trouble with your boss.

And, he said picnic, which meant food, so you couldn't not agree.

After you arrived at the 'picnic' that Jin has set up, your mouth immediately watered, seeing all the food.

Jin laughed after he saw your expression.

"This is all for you."

You looked at him in surprise but then say down and immediately started digging in.

"And me."

You laughed at his silliness. He started eating with you, as well.

You both conversed and almost died by choking because of laughing too much.

It was quite eventful. But, peacefully fun.

.

You groaned, feeling your stomach too full.

"I can't even move, that was so much food!" You complained.

Jin nodded in agreement, seemingly full as well.

You both had finished all of the food. Servings with would be meant for around ten people.

"Seokjin, you handsome bastard, do you want me to get fatter than I already am?" You jokingly yelled.

He laughed. "Oh please, you aren't fat."

Then, he ruffled your hair.

"You're adorable."