Kakashi; Naruto

You walked down the streets of Kohona looking, well not really looking, but listening for the silver-haired copy ninja as you were blind. You and Kakashi had been friends since childhood and lovers for almost four years now. Your relationship has changed from friends to lovers when you had lost your vision. You and Kakashi had been on their first and only S-rank mission when it had happened. You had acid thrown in your face while you were trying to defend the Hokage and ever since then your eyesight had been gone. Kakashi himself and carried you back to the leaf village. You were very bitter towards the world after it had taken your eyesight. You had pulled away from Kakashi, from your friends, from your family. All you had ever wanted was to be a ninja, to fight and save people, to protect those dear to you but with your eyesight gone, you could never obtain that. For months, you didn't speak to another person, you secluded yourself in your apartment until Kakashi couldn't take it anymore. He barged into your house ignoring your yells and screams of protest and held you. That's all he did. He took you in his arms and told you that he loved you and that you could get through this. After a few days of coaxing he convinced you to begin your training again, this time, learning how to overcome your disability and eventually you had become one of the greatest ninjas of all time, almost rivaling that of the Sannin. Your thoughts came back to the present as she heard Kakashi's voice in the distance. You easily moved around through the crowd and approached where you heard his voice.

"(Y/N)." You heard Kakashi's voice

"Hey, Kakashi." You replied holding out your hand for Kakashi to take. You didn't rely on him, but it was nice to stop paying attention to everything once in a while and just let Kakashi lead you around.

"Hello (Y/N)." You heard Asuma and Kurenai say in unison. Both their voices and Kakashi's voice sounded off but you didn't question anything yet.

"I need you to take care of them." You heard Asuma and Kurenai leave when Kakashi turned to you. "I need you to take Sasuke somewhere safe." You nodded and didn't question him. You had a feeling that Itachi was there.

"He's here." You stated.

"Yes." You wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered in his ear,

"Be careful Kakashi." And placed a gentle kiss on his mask. As soon as you let go, he disappeared.

"(Y/N)-sensei," You heard Sasuke say, "I thought Kakashi was supposed to be meeting me here."

"He got a little tied up, so I'll be teaching you today." It was a good thing you couldn't see his face because he was probably rolling his eyes at you.

Once at the training grounds, you showed Sasuke the Jutsu that Kakashi wanted you to and then quickly headed out. You could feel something menacing in the air and needed to find Kakashi to see if he was okay. You heard a cry of pain that was clearly Kakashi's voice and you used your Jutsu to teleport to the exact spot the noise originated. The one thing that developed when your eyes went was a new Kekkei Genkai, the ability to sense the positions of people and sense who they are and much like Sharingan you could sense an attack almost as it happened. You appeared in front of Kakashi, breaking off the hold that Itachi's Sharingan had on him. Kakashi fell to his knees,

"(Y/N)-" He began.

"Hush Kakashi," You said and turned to Itachi. "You're here for Naruto aren't you Itachi?" You questioned him. Before he could answer you said, "You have made a bad decision, coming here to my home to hurt people who are precious to me." You opened your eyes. "Your Sharingan isn't going to work on me Itachi. Unlike everyone else, I'm blind." With that you launched yourself at Itachi, aiming a punch at his face with your left hand hoping that it would distract him from the shuriken that you were about to throw from your right hand. You easily dodged the shuriken that was thrown in your direction and launched your own. Itachi dodged them but you were able to land a kick to his face. You landed back in front of Kakashi as Guy appeared beside you.