Boyd Swan; Fury

You had been waiting all year for this day to come. You were so excited, that you hardly got any sleep the night before. You woke up early and quickly got ready. You had to be at the train station by 10:30am and it took eight hours to drive there from where you lived.

Finally you arrived at the station. You ran into the building at exactly 10:30 and looked around anxiously and saw that the train had just pulled up. You fiddled with your ring as you always did when you were anxious and looked to see men filing out of the train. You didn't blink until you saw him; your husband. You saw his eyes searching the crowd for you and finally your eyes met. The pure joy in his eyes made your heart melt. He dropped his bags and you ran to him. You two met in the middle and he lifted you up and swung you around in a circle. He put you down and pulled you into a kiss.

"I missed you so much." He whispered as he held you tight.

"I missed you too baby." You replied with tears in your eyes. He had been at war for a year and a half and finally it had calmed down enough for him to come home for a month or so. You pulled away and looked in to his beautiful green eyes. You had missed this so much. He pulled you into a tight embrace and buried his head in your shoulder. You rested your cheek against his chest and closed you eyes. You felt tears of joy running down your face and smiled. You sniffed and he pulled away to look at you.

"Hey, it's okay babe." He said. "I'm here now." You laughed and he wiped the tears from your face. He smiled and pulled you into the sweetest kiss. You laughed into the kiss and he started to laugh too.

"Let's go and get your bags now." You said.

"Okay. Then I have some people that you have to meet." You nodded and grabbed his hand. Your fingers intertwined and you walked to where he left his bags. He grabbed one and you grabbed another and started to walk towards a group of men who were talking loudly. They saw you approaching and laughed.

"So this is the girl you were talkin about." One of them said and slapped your ass. Boyd didn't do anything because he knew that you could handle it yourself. You smiled at him and said,

"Touch me again and I'll knock you flat on your ass." All the men laughed and he said,

"I'd like to see you try." And reached for you again. You grabbed his had and pushed it back, then knocked his feet out from under him before he could react. You heard the thud of his ass hitting the floor and all the men around you burst out laughing.

"Bible, you sure got a keeper there." One of the men said as the man got back up. "I'm Don Collier." He held out his hand and you shook it. "Wow, she even got a firm handshake." You smiled at him and they continued to introduce themselves as Trini "Gordo" Garcia and Grady "Coon Ass" Travis. They called each other mainly by their nicknames which was quiet amusing to you and you found out that Dons nickname was Wardaddy.

"I'm (Y/N). Boyd's wife." You said introducing yourself.

"I was wonderin if the boys could stay at our place for a couple days until they figure out where their goin." Boyd asked wrapping his arm around you waist. You were caught off guard when he asked this and thought back to what your house looked like.

"Uh, sure." You replied. It wasn't that messy so it was fine. He leaned in and kissed you and said thanks. All the men thanked you as they grabbed their bags and headed towards you car. It would be a tight fit, but they would all fit. They put their bags into the trunk while you climbed into the drivers seat. You knew that Boyd would be tired, so you were gonna drive home. All the men piled into the car and started talking loudly about their experiences in war. You listened to stories of sadness and happiness as you drove and this made you feel even more grateful for Boyd coming home alive. So many soldiers had died out there but Boyd always came home.

Finally you got home and got everyone's rooms ready. You showed the men which rooms were who's and they settled down right away.

You sighed as you finally walked into your room. You could finally, for the first time in a year and a half, spend time alone with your husband. You looked to see his clothes scattered on the floor and heard the shower running. You quickly stripped and walked into the bathroom. You stepped into the shower to be pulled into your lovers arms. All you felt was the electricity of skin on skin. You vaguely noticed the hot water cascading down you bodies. He brought his lips to yours and kissed you with such longing, such need that it made your heart hurt. His hands travelled across your naked body, felt all the curves and contours that he was so familiar with. You hands travelled his body as well. You felt the familiarness of his chest and abdomen. You needed him now, more then ever; and he knew it, because he was feeling the same thing. Your bodies moved in sync as he nuzzled his face in your bare shoulder, kissing it. You pulled him closer, as close as possible, you needed to feel the closeness, you hadn't felt it in a year and a half. His lips moved from your shoulder up to your neck, then back to your lips. Your hand grabbed his hair lightly and you kissed him passionately. You pressed yourself against him as you came undone. He pulled you close and hugged you tightly.

"I missed this." He whispered as your eyes met his.

"Me too." You said and smiled.

After getting out of the shower, you found his shirt and put it on. You brought the fabric to your nose and took a deep breath. It smelled like Boyd. You crawled under the covers and waited for Boyd to come and lay down with you. He came from the bathroom shirtless and you smiled. He had always been gorgeous, but ever since he had joined the army, he had toned up. He crawled into bed with you and pulled you close.

"I missed you so much (Y/N). All I thought about was you when I was out there." He whispered. You smiled at him and kissed him.

"I missed you too." You replied. "I'm just glad your home now." You said and buried your head in his chest. He held you tightly as you started to sob. "I think everyday about you not coming home, dying out there, your body left to rot." You said between sobs. He held you tighter and said,

"I know honey. Gods kept me safe so far."

"I know, and I'm so grateful. I pray every night for his protection over you. But I still can't help but think about it." He gently rubbed your back in circles and whispered sweet things into your ear as you cried. You needed this, to get it all out. You hadn't cried once since he had left. You had kept it bottled up inside you, no wanting people to see you as weak without him, but truth is, you were. You loved Boyd with all your heart, mind and soul. He was your other half; the yin to his yang, soul mates. If he died out there, you would surly die from grief and loneliness.

You finally calmed down enough to look up at his face. You knew you probably looked like shit, eyes puffy and red from crying, but he didn't care. All you saw in his eyes were love.

"No matter what, even if I die, I'll still be here with you." He whispered grabbing your hand and brought your hands up to your heart. "In here, I'll always be in you heart." You smiled and he kissed you lightly. "I love you so much, I can't even begin to tell you how much." You two had been married for 6 years before he had been called to arms. You had been dubbed the perfect couple, you hardly fought, and when you did, you fought like dogs and cats. But eventually, whoever was wrong would apologize and you would be fine again. You had no kids because of the threat of war and you didn't want to bring a child into that, so you didn't. It was lonely though, when he was gone, being all alone in the house. You had no family as you were an only child and your parents had died three years ago, before Boyd had left.

"I love you too." You said and a yawn escaped your mouth. Boyd smiled and said,

"We should go to sleep now so we can wake up early and go out." He said. You nodded and curled up next to him and whispered,

"Goodnight Boyd. Love you." You were drifting off just as he replied,

"Love you too baby."

Okay, so there's definitely gonna be a part two to this one cuz I friggen love Boyd so much!!! And I'm gonna try to get the Brock Rumlow sometime next week cuz I have all weekend to myself and maybe I'll even finish the second part to this one too☺️