Thorin; The Hobbit

Um, so this chapter might have a little bit of smut in it lol hopefully it'll be good at leastXD

You were walking in the small forest to the west of the halls of Erebor to clear your head. You and Thorin had a dreadful fight and you were not ready to see him yet. There was to be a battle at Dale against a group of orcs but Thorin forbade you to fight. This had made you angry because you and Thorin both knew that you could fight better than most male dwarves could. It was Thorin who had trained you. You did not understand why he had no faith in your skills and that saddened you. You heard a snap behind you and whirled around, bow at the ready, to find Thorin standing there.

"(Y/N), I am sorry." He said quietly. You turned back around and refused to look at him.

"I thought you had more faith in me, my Lord." You had called him my lord because you knew he hated when you called him that.

"Do not call me your lord (Y/N)."

"Why not? You are my better after all." You snapped. "I'm just a pathetic woman who cannot defend herself and needs a man to do it for her."

"You know that is not what I think." Thorin said, annoyance clear in his voice. 

"Well then maybe you should act like it!" You exclaimed turning around to find Thorin closer than he was before. He gently grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes. 

"I do not want you fighting because I would not be able to live with myself if something happened to you." He reasoned. You looked at him contemplating his words.

"And I would not be able to live with myself if something happened to you when I could have been there to protect you." You replied and Thorin sighed.

"There is no reasoning with you is there?" He asked.

"You should know by now how stubborn I am." You said gazing into his blue eyes, pleading with your (E/C) eyes to let you participate in the battle.

"I will compromise with you." He said finally. You looked at him intently and he continued, "I will talk to my father and neither of us shall participate in the battle." 

"Is that even possible?" You asked.

"It will be a small battle and my father and grandfather are both participating. I will just tell them that I should stay incase something happens here." He finished.

"You would do that for me?" 

"I would do anything for you my love." Thorin said lovingly and pulled you into a warm embrace.

"I am sory for being such an ass to you." You appologized and kissed him.

"And I am sorry for making you think I doubted your abilities." He replied. "Now we need to return to the mountain so I can talk to my father."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You had retreadted to your and Throin's room and waited for him to return. You had decided to make Thorin's night enjoyable since he was missing the battle because of you. You had drawn up a hot bath and slowly stripped out of your clothes and stepped into the bath, slowly lowering your body into the steaming water until it covered your breasts. You rested your head against the side of the tub and sighed as you heard the door to your room open. 

"(Y/N)?" You heard Thorin call.

"I'm in the bathing chamber my love." You purred. You heard him chuckle and he entered the room. You watched him as he took off his cloths, slowly looking him up and down smirking. He sauntered up to the bath and you scooted forward so he could slid in behind you. Once he was in the tub, he pulled you against him. You leaned against him as he started to kiss your neck.

"So I take it your not going to the battle?" You asked.

"Mmm no." He said inbetween kisses. 

"Good," you moaned, "I have much planned for you tonight."

"Not as much as I have planned for you." He said deeply as his hands moved down your body stopping at your breasts to give them a gentle squeeze then moving farther down. Your breath hitched as his fingers slipped into you. You moaned and leaned into his chest and stated moving your hips in circles, effectivly helping him pleasure you and pleasuring him as well. He added another finger and started pumping faster. 

"Oh Throin!" You moaned almost at your climax. "Faster." You convulsed as you came undone and took a deep breath before turning around to face Thorin. You looked at him as your hands dissapeared under the water. You kept your eyes locked with his, loving to watch him squirm in anticipation for when your hands would finally be on him. You brushed him member and he jerked at the touch and you smirked. You brushed it again and he growled at you. You chuckled and grabbed it, moving closer to him. You slowly started pumping your hands up and down watching his every move. You pumped with one hand and circled the tip with your thumb. In no time, you had made Thorin into a moaning mess. Whenever you thought he would climax, you slowed down and waited beofre you started again then finally, you could see him tensing up, antisipating his climax, so you pumped faster untill finally he exploded. He pulled you against him and you wrapped you legs around his torso, his member poking your inner thigh. You ground againt him as his sucked your neck. Your core was throbbing in need of him bring inside of you. "Thorin, I need you now." You said breathlessly. He effortlessly lifted you out of the tub, and walked you to the bed, both of you naked and soaking wet. He placed you onto the bed and climbed ontop of you and you splayed your legs as he thrust into you. Your bodies movied in sync as he thrust in and out of you while sucking on one of your breasts. Your hands moved up and down his back leaving red scratch marks and making Thorin moan. As you cam closer to you climax, you hand moved to his next and you grabbed his hair moaning. With one last thrust, both of you climaxed. Thorin collapsed beside you, both of you breathing heavily. Once you caught your breath you crawled back ontop of him and said,

"I am not done with you yet." 

So that was like my first time writing smutish stuff so yeah... hopefully it wasn't too terrible lol