Anders; Dragon Age 2

I think I'm gonna start writing in third person just to see if it's better. So if you guys like the third person better please comment and tell me. I really value your guys feedback!! And thanks again for reading my stories!! Also I'm literally in love with Anders!!! Btw all the characters will be calling you Hawke (the last name from the game and her nickname) but in the non dialogue it will be (Y/N)!

It was a snowy cold day in Kirkwall and (Y/N) was getting ready for a job that Aveline had asked her to do. Before she set off, she made sure to grab a few of her friends to help her out. She first stopped at Fenris's mansion to see if he would like to accompany her which he gladly agreed to even after she said that Anders would be joining them as well. She knew very well that he hated the mage but because they were such good friends he always put up with the mage but made sure to make rude comments as always. The next place (Y/N) stopped was the Hanged Man to pick up Varric. Varric was always up for an adventure so she knew it would not be hard to convince him to come along with them. Finally, the last placed she stopped was in Dark Town to see if Anders would join them, which she was hoping would happen. Ever since (Y/N) met the mage she had been drawn to him; she liked a guy that needed fixing. But as soon as she showed any interest in him, he told her that he would only hurt her. That was three years ago. Since then, they had also become good friends. (Y/N) had helped him greatly in the battle he waged with the spirit Justice that was within him and was trying to find a safe way to separate the two of them, Andraste willing.

When they arrived in Dark Town, (Y/N) left her two companions outside while she went to look for Anders. She found him sifting through his herb stocks taking inventory.

"Anders," (Y/N) said to get his attention.

"Oh Hawke, I didn't hear you come in." He answered and smiled. "Do you need something?"

"Do you want to come with us? Aveline has a job that she wants me to do and I may need help," (Y/N) replied with a wide smile.

"Of course! I wouldn't want to miss any of your shenanigans like last time." He said with a smirk on his face. (Y/N)'s face turned a bright shade of red when she remembered the incident on the last mission she went on with her new companion Isabella. "The was Verric told the story I just about pissed myself laughing!"

"Shut up Anders!" (Y/N) said and punched his arm in embarrassment.

"So there Hawke was," Anders began, imitating Verric. "She had just finished helping the minx Isabella clean up some people from her past and was on the way back to the Hanged Man, to Isabella's room because she misinterpreted the offer that Isabella had given her, that she had a room at the Hanged man," by now, both Verric and Fenris had entered the clinic to hear the retelling of the embarrassing tale, "So Hawke went there thinking it was to talk when she walked in on Isabella stark naked, waiting for her to-"

"Okay!" She exclaimed, her ears burning. "That's more than enough."

"It's cute how innocent you are." Verric laughed loudly. If it was possible, (Y/N) face turned even redder than it already was.

"I'm not innocent! You've seen how many people I've killed!!" She yelled indignantly.

"That just makes you even cuter," Anders said. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and tried to make her blush disappear.

"Lets just go," (Y/N) grumbled and stormed out of the clinic not looking back to see if the men were following her.

When the group reached the Viscount's keep, (Y/N) hadn't said a word since the ordeal back at Anders clinic. (Y/N) usually wouldn't get mad over those type of things, she would more often laugh along with them. But when it came to intimate stuff like what happened with Isabella, she would get very defensive and angry and the fact that Anders brought it up just made it worse. She sighed quietly as she entered Aveline's office while the guys waited outside.