Jon Snow; Game of Thrones

You had been Ramsey's prisoner since you had marched against him along side Stannis Barathion. You had been certain of your victory until Stannis had let the Red Woman burn his only child. After that all of their sell swords had abandoned them and the storm had killed most of their horses. You wanted to abandon them and go back to Jon but you had made a vow to help him secure his throne. You should've turned around, then you wouldn't have been in the dungeons of Winterfell strapped to the block that the Bolton's used to flay their victims. You had lost track of how many days you had been locked in there with no food and little water. Luckily Ramsey didn't know who you were and that you lived with the Starks and was in love with one of the only heirs of the Stark house which was a good thing because he couldn't use you against Jon. You heard the door swing open and looked up to see Ramsey standing in the doorway.

"Hello Love." He said smiling his terrible smile. He didn't know your name so he called you love which sent a shiver down your spine.

"Hello Dickwad." You hissed at him. You would not give in to him. He would not break you.

"Still feisty I see." He said with a chuckle and came closer to you. "Do you know how long you've been here Love?" He asked grabbing your face. You said nothing. "Two fortnights." You tried not to let the surprise show on your face but obviously failed. "Are you surprised? Did you think someone was going to save you?" He asked and laughed. You didn't expect anyone to save you. The Red Woman left and probably went back to the Wall to tell them that Stannis's army was slaughtered so Jon probably thought you were dead. You still said nothing. "Quiet today are we?" He said and grabbed your chin harder and kissed you. You clamped your mouth shut and tried not to resisted the best you could. You could easily handle the physical pain he inflicted on you but you hated when he kissed you and touched you in private places. His hands traveled across your breasts and you tried your best to not squirm. You couldn't show any weakness because he could use it against you. He finally pulled away and you resisted the urge to spit on him.

"Now, you will tell how many Wildlings Jon Snow has in his army or else you'll lose a finger." He said and smiled menacingly.

"I told you already, I don't know." You lied and Ramsey sighed.

"You had such nice fingers it's a shame I have to take off one of them." He grabbed your pinky finger and you looked him in the eye as he slowly dug the knife into your finger. You didn't even blink at the searing pain that shot through your hand. He dug it deeper and watched your face closely for any change in expression but there was sill none. He finally cut off your finger and sighed.

"Tomorrow I will kill Jon Snow and in other circumstances I would kill you right now, but you're different. I will keep you alive because I want to break you. I will break you Love and it will be glorious." He said and kissed you. "I will see you tomorrow night. That's when the real pain will start." He gave you a smile and left the room. You took a deep breath and looked at the damage. Your finger was tremendously and the cut was jagged. There was no way to stop the bleeding but it most likely wouldn't kill you. So far, you were missing three fingers, two toes, your right arm was broken and you had multiple cuts on your body. You sighed and closed your eyes. Jon had to win this battle, not only for his sake, but also for yours.

You woke up suddenly when the door slammed open to reveal Ramsey.

"Well, today's the day." He said coming over to you. "Well I am glad that you didn't die of blood loss." He smiled and poked your open wound. "Do you know who Rickon Stark?"

"He's dead." You said.

"No he's not. I have him here and I'm going to let Jon think he can have him but I will just kill him." You had been Rickon's favorite person when you lived in Winterfell, you loved him like a brother.