Chapter1

"Okay my turn, watch how a bitch shut some shit down".
" 'Ni' you can't even sing" Lijah scrunched his face.
"Right thought her ass killed her dog once" Keith Joined.
"Y'all some haters, lijah shut yo five head up and Keith shut yo tall ass up too" I sashayed to the karaoke machine.
"Hi I'm Mahogany Grace Jameson and I'm gonna sing a song" I dramatically took a deep breath.
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me" I sang.

"Get yo ass off the stage" somebody yelled.
"Who told this girl she can sing" a woman yelled.
"Ya daddy when he had yelling last night you nappy ass trifling hoe" I said through the microphone.
Then her and her ugly ass friend got up but luke picked me up and carried me back to my seat. I sat down and started pouting, The boys looked at me then bust out laughing.
"Fuck y'all ole ugly asses" I yelled.
" Nobody told yo ugly ass to sing" Bryshere said while trying to stop laughing.
" I'll punch you in the neck" I evil-eyed him.
"You so damn aggressive" Keith said.
"Y'all some damn bullies" I argued.
"How 'Ni' " lijah said.
" Because y'all are, lets go I wanna drink anyway" I got up and walked out the door.
••••
" Loving youuu is really that is on my minddd", I slurred to the song. I just drunk 8 shots of vodka they trying to make go home but putting some good ass songs on.
"Mahogany Grace if you don't come on before I call aunty shay" Elijah yelled over the music.
"I'm grown as fuck" I flipped my hair.
"That's it, Luke do ya thing" Bryshere said. All I know I was carried by Luke all the way to our uber.
"Nigga stop carrying me, I'm no damn child" I pushed him.
"Let her walk then" Woody said, Luke put his hands up.
I tried to walk to the car and immediately failed when I fell and hit my head on the car door.
"I'm okay guys" I jumped up. I got in the car.

•••
" 'Ni' Wake up aunt shay on the phone" Lijah woke me up from my slumber.
"You really a snitch" I mugged him then he stick out his tongue.
"Mommy?" I answered.
" Elijah just told me you acting up last night Mahogany, Do I need to come all the way to California?"
"No mommy but Elijah made me-"
"Don't you you put this on Elijah, Because all they boys told me you was being disrespectful. Now when you get off this phone I want you to apologize to each and everyone of them"
"But ma-"
"I said NOW MAHOGANY GRACE JAMESON" She yelled.
"Yes mommy" I handed Elijah the phone.
"Hello"
"I know aunty"
"I hear you"
"Alright love aunty shay' bye" Elijah hung up then started laughing.
"I dead hate you" I punched him in the arm.
"Bet you talk about my head again nigga" He laughed.
Elijah is my first cousin but my mother practically raised because his mother was on drugs. He like my annoying older brother.
"Well what time is it" I rolled my eyes.
" 11:00, why you ain't got nowhere to go"
"Actually at 1: 30 p.m. I have to got to a photo shoot" I got up and picked out some clothes out of my dresser.
"Ohh I'm coming" He scrolled on his Instagram. I walked out in the living room and seem woody eating my captain crunch.
"Woody I have other fucking cereal stop eating my captain crunch" I smack his head.
"Damn Mahogany stop so damn aggressive" He hold his head.
Woody is like my bestie we've been through hell and back together. I remember when we had to sleep in his car because we didn't have no money. I love this dude with all my heart but I can't stand his corny ass.
"Where my speaker?" I asked him.
"In ya bathroom, dummy" he rolled his eyes and popped him again. Then he got up and picked me up to slam me on the couch. As he tried to walk back to the counter I hopped on his back then give a nookie.
••••
"You didn't have to come either woody" I said.
"Well I did so shut up" he pushed me.
"Stop arguing you assholes" Elijah said to us.
Hi, you're Mahogany Jameson?" A pretty woman with white hair and a lip piercing.
"Yes ma'am I am" I smiled.
" Follow me" She walked to this room
and the boys followed.
"This is your dressing room, If you need me I'll be outside. Oh your clothes are in that closet" she pointed.
"Thank you" I smiled and she left.
"Oh shit they got the good snacks" woody started to open up the chips ahoy cookies.
"Your so fat, gon eat my damn cereal" I said staring at him, shaking my head. He shrugged and kept eating well lemme get dressed.
••••

"these are daddy as fuck" I said sticking my tongue out

"They ugly as fuck" Elijah said scrunching his face.
"Her head look weird" Woody interfered.
"Haters, it's not cute boo" I flipped my hair.
"Don't do that, I'll give that Brazilian girl back her damn hair". Elijah said then woody laughed.
"Whatever let's go out to eat" I skipped to the uber.
•••••

New book❤️ I've really love the new edition cast and the movie😍😍 so I made a book hope you amazing humans like it✊🏾❤️💯

Monique🌸🌊🦋