"It wasn't your fault, Abigale. And if your life was different you would have never met me." He whispers stroking my hair trying to make me feel better.

I know he's right but still I'd rather have my mum back.

"Yeah." I answer. I lean in to kiss him but just when our lips were about to meet his phone rings. He gives me an apologizing look before answering it. I gaze over towards the clock on my nightstand seeing it's 8 am.

"What? Okay, I'll be there." He answers to the person on the other side of the line. He slides his phone back in his pocket letting out a sigh.

"I've got to be somewhere. See you tonight." He says while standing up from the bed. Instead of giving me a kiss he just start walking away.

"Zayn?" I say catching his attention. He turns around raising his eyebrows awaiting my question. I debate for a second. "Nevermind. See you later." He narrows his eyes and then nod walking away.

I wanted to ask him to stay away from drugs, but I had no idea how. I don't want to come across as his mum.

I sigh taking my phone from the nightstand. It's Thursday. Oh no.Waliyha and Safaa. I quickly jump up. A little too quickly but I ignore the dizzy feeling and run through Zayn his hall and into the kitchen. Waliyha and Safaa are sitting at the isle and after they eyed me up they look at each other.

"Why do you come from Zayn his room?" Waliyha asks curiously giving me a small smile.

"Just cleaning?" I try but you can see that they don't believe it.

"I knew you guys had something." Safaa says happily clapping her hands running over to me. I pick her up and place her on my arm.

"Than you should better keep an eye on Romeo because he said he's going to Kelsey's place." Waliyha says I know she didn't meant it rude but it came out that way.

"What would he do there?" I asks.

"I don't know but they had a relationship a year ago." She says looking at me with compasion.

"I trust him." I say. Eventhough he didn't want our relationship to be out in the public, I don't think he wants that so he could sleep around with other girls.

"What are we doing today?" Safaa asks. I almost forgot I was holding her.

"We can go to the park if you guys want." I say looking through the window. The weather looks perfect to spend some time in the park. I could bring a blanket and some snacks.

"Sounds good." Waliyha says. Safaa also agrees and we all head towards our rooms getting ready for our trip to the park.

»»»

I lay on the blanket on my stomach with my head resting on my elbows while I look at Safaa who's playing on the playground. Waliyha is laying next to me scrolling through pictures.

"What are you doing?" I ask her trying to engage a conversation.

"We heart it." She says casually.

"Never heard of it. What can you do on it?" I ask looking at her screen seeing pictures of idyllic places but mostly quotes pass by.

"You can post and like pictures." She says showing me how she likes a picture by clicking on a heart.

"Nice. Can you download it on my phone?" I ask and she nods taking it out of my hands. She directly starts tapping away on it and only two minutes later she hands it back with the app already on. I know she would like me being interested in her things.

After she got me to follow her on the app we decide to accompany Safaa on the playground. As I see her hanging and climbing over all sorts of things I wonder if she does gymnastics. She looks really flexible.

We play around a little more until it's lunch time. I put the food I brought on the blanket as we all start eating. After that we slowly headed home.

We're all sitting in the living room. Waliyha lays on the ground while I'm on the couch and Safaa sits on the table. We are all waiting for someone to come up with a good idea. I know, I know... as a nanny I should come up with the ideas and amuse them but I really suck at that. Everytime I try to think of something I end up wondering what Zayn is doing. Is he working? Is he spending time with his friends? I've got no clue.

While looking at Waliyha I start to wonder about their father. Is he still in their lives? Does he live in another country? Maybe him and Mrs. Malik are divorced.

"Maybe we should just do something calm?Like watching a movie? We can first bake something and then eat it during the movie." I suggest and they agree. I'm very lucky that the girls love movies as much as me.