Scolding Part 5

Here's your new chapter!
Hey!!!! I edited this! I think it will add a twist to the story, I hope you enjoy!!

Ink's POV

After thinking that I snapped out that thought and finally registered what Fell said.

 "Wait.... WHAT! GUYS SHE HASN"T BEEN HERE FOR EVEN HOUR!"

Your POV

A puzzled face was placed on Ink's skull, then an angered frantic one "Wait.... WHAT! GUYS SHE HASN'T BEEN HERE FOR EVEN AN HOUR!"

"She was already broken! It's not my fault!" Fell said.

"W-what do you mean I'm broken? I really don't understand." I was so confused, did I break my arm or something?

Fell tapped my skull a few times and said, "Something's wrong up here, you said you always think it's always your fault, right?"

I nodded and said, "But that's not because I'm broken."

"Then why do you think that?" now everyone was staring. You start to try to shrink with in yourself. You were hoping that since you didn't have skin, they couldn't see the bruises and scratches that were on your arms and legs. But it looks like they might ask...

Silence, and more silence. "i  think we should just leave it, ey fell?" sans asked with a bead of sweat on his skull.

"No I think we should know." Fell is persistent, isn't he....what an asshole....

"Maybe little dove needs time, ever think of that?" G added.

"YA.... I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD PRESSURE HER." Blueberry also added.

"I COULDN'T CARE LESS EITHER WAY." of course  Raspberry had to add in as well.

"Well I do and I also don't think we should pressure her..." I put my hand up to stop him from talking, I was looking at the ground the whole time. The others didn't say a thing. I lift my head up not realising that my pinpricks were gone. My eyes looked like empty black holes.

Play the song now, if you want... not that it really matters #I'm a shy Alphys/Napstablook
Edit: ok idk what I was doing lol, just play it whenever you want lol.

"I didn't have a choice. My father.....my step-father beat me up whenever he could. claiming that when anything bad happens it's my fault. But that's not even the worst of it, He also sexually abused me for so long, I started to convince myself that everything he said about me was true. Is that what you wanted to hear, was it?."

But that's not what she said.

I snapped back to reality when I heard all of them call my name. I looked up (for real this time😂). But from he shocked look in their faces I could tell something's off.

But I didn't care.

You start to talk, but your voice is deeper...and darker.

Filled with a venom almost.

"I'm sorry if this insults you, but last time I checked, I just met you. There for I don't trust you. And who are you to tell me what you think I should tell or not. That is not how people work, and that is most definitely  not how I work. I will tell you what I want you know about me, when I want you to know about me. No later, and I'll be damned if it's any sooner."

You snap out of once again, only to realize what you said. Instant regret consumes your face.

"I'm so-"

"No kid....you're right, definently didn't think you had that in you though. Kinda scary." He shrugs, "now listen up shorty, cuz I'm only gonna say this once,..........I'm sorry"

I stood on shock, "You're fine, you're fine! I'm the one who should apologizing! What I said was rude...... I'm sorry."

"Shut up kid, this isn't a fiht,. I was in the wrong, and I apologized, end of discussion. Capiche?"

I-.....I suppose so..... Well then, I accept your apology, and I hope we will get along better in the future. With everyone. Yeah?"

"Sure kid, sure"

Welp that was deep, here is the next chapter hope you enjoy!