Thoughts and Actions Part 4

Hi guys it's me again i just wanted to apologize for not updating for so long.(I'm kinda surprised no one yelled at me)

Heyy!!!! This is an edit but!!! Idk how I feel about this chapter and I might delete it. But for now, I'm just going to edit where I see fit.

"I guess I-I'm just t-that k-kind of person, heh." Oh god. Good job stutter-face.

"Hey Ink?" What does fell need Ink for? 

"Yes?" Ink replied.

"(Y/N)s broken." WHAT.....?

"What d-do you mean?" I tipped my head in confusion. Then suddenly everyone's faces errupted in bright color. I started to giggle, only for it become full on wheezes of laughter. "Oh my," I chortled, "You all look like NEON SIGNS" I couldn't stand it, I was on the ground dying of pure joy.

Blueberry's POV

"What d-do you mean?"EEEEEEEEEK! IT SOOOO ADORABLE!! SHE STARTED TO LAUGH! HOW CUUUTE!!

Fell's POV

"What d-do you mean?" What am I supposed to do? her laugh, I almost wanted to laugh with her. Why is she so cute (inner inner thinking). What are you doing to me kid?

Fresh's POV

"What d-do you mean?" Woah Bro. The totally radical new chick has the most radical laugh ever. How am I supposed to stay totally chill in front of her?

G's POV

"What d-do you mean?" Little dove was just able to manage to make herself look even more adorable. I can't do this I almost wanted to nope it. Oh god, what has sans done to me?

Ink's POV

"What d-do you mean?" I did not believe anybody could possibly be cuter than little old blue. When I first saw her I thought they were tied, but now, all I want to do is paint the emotion using only the brightest of colors.

Outer's POV 

"What d-do you mean?" Wow. is it weird that I feel that looking at her is bad for my eyes, because she is as vibrant and bright as the stars up above.

Sans(just regular sans) POV

"What d-do you mean?" Wow. I've haven't felt this energetic in a long long time. How was she able to do this to me, I would fight it....... But I'm to lazy.....heh

Rasberry(swapfell sans) POV

"What d-do you mean?" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?(he is also going to be in all caps) THIS IS CERTAINLY STRANGE. I USUALLY DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE but... this is different.

Tis' my fourth chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Edit: IDK if you could tell, but I did change a couple things......